Focus

You returned carrying a small fox in your arms. You couldn't take your eyes off it's painful looking injuries.

"Y/n!" Kite smiled. Your eyes darted up from the fox slightly teary. "Oh... What's wrong?" He asked standing up.

"I need to focus right now... Do you mind if I take your spot by the tree?" You asked.

"So that's your daughter Mr. Kite?" You heard a familiar voice.

"Gon?" You turned your head slightly.

"Oh, I guess I didn't recognize you through the fog..." He said. "Hi, y/n."

"Y/n, you know Ging's son?" Kite asked.

"Mmhmm, I spent a year on whale island studying the under ground caverns, he helped me collect rare minerals and fend off sand sharks." You laughed slightly laying the pup by the tree. "At the time his similar appearance to Ging completely flew over my head, At the time, he was someone my age who was extremely curious and nice to hang out with."

"Why were you on whale island for a whole year without Kite?" The boy to the left of Gon asked.

"Oh, that's simple, I travel a lot, I have since I got my Hunter's license when I was nine." You laughed as you hovered your hands over the pup. "I travelled to various places to do various things that interested me."

"Huh? What are you doing?" The boy asked moving closer.

"I'm borrowing aura from the tree to give to the pup... He was injured by a small fall off of a cliff." You smiled. "I couldn't just leave him."

"Borrow aura?" Gon asked.

"Oh, it's really simple, you have to ask usually, taking isn't as easy, but if you promise to return aura than they usually comply, with the trees it's easier than people of most animals." You said shyly. "-and there you go little pup!" You smiled as he sat up jumping towards you. You hugged the pup and then you noticed another fox walking out. "Run along now."

"You're a really passive person, aren't you?" Gon asked.

"I just don't like to leave things injured when I can help, and killing is necessary sometimes.. I'm sure Kite has already explained the basics of why we're here." You laughed. "Oh! You're killua zoldyck! I thought I recognized you!"

"How? Do you recognize me?" He asked.

"Before I went to whale island Kalluko asked me to help him on a mission, I saw you training with illumi, We were all nine years old then, well, not Kalluko." You laughed.

"You worked with my brother? He usually works by himself." Killua said confused.

"I specialize in healing usually, it's not my hatsu it's just I've trained in it so long I'm used to it, this mission was really tolling on Kalluko, so he hired me to heal him after it was over, or if any quick healing was needed." You shrugged. "Needless to say, A Freecs and a Zoldyck... You just came from greed island huh?"

"How did you?!-" your dad looked startled.

"I've talked to Ging before too, you know!" You laughed. "Besides that, The only reason you came here is because you used accompany."