chapter twenty-four!

'     '     '     '

'     '     '     '

NIKLAUS pushed Grace into the door as he shut it, placing an arm on either side of her. She looked into his eyes with her narrowed, seductive blue ones, her breath hitching for a moment.

Nik smirked and brought his lips to her neck, smooth at first, then more rough and with passion. Grace's arms went around his neck, then traveling down to his chest. A moan escaped her lips, to which she could feel Nik smiling and furthering it to his pleasure. And her own, as well.

Grace pushed him away a bit, taking him by surprise so Grace turned with vampiric speed and took advantage, her tongue finding its way into Niklaus' mouth.

He used one hand and took Grace's hair with a slow pull and the other hand around her neck. She tore away at once, fiddling with the collar of Nik's shirt. He helped her by tearing it off himself, then smoothly finding the zipper of her dress and undoing it with no hesitation.

Grace tugged at his belt, then Nik drew her in firmly, picking the girl up and flashing over to his bed, laying her gently as he towered over her. Kissing her collarbone fervently, he took her arms and traced over them just enough to make her shudder, pinning them above her head.

Niklaus planted kisses across her chest, to where Grace could not take it anymore and found herself on top.

With a smirk, she leaned down and, just barely grazing his ear, said, "We can take turns."

For that moment, she belonged to him, and he to her.

'     '     '     '

FINGERTIPS softly traced circles around her back.

It was the first thing Grace woke up to, and she did not half mind it.

Her eyes adjusted to the rather harsh sunlight that shone in through the expansive windows. After a moment of taking everything in, Grace rolled over to her other side.

And for a second, she did not see Niklaus Mikaelson, the monstrous hybrid who had killed his own mother and daggered his siblings- an all around psychopath.

No. She saw him in a new light. Niklaus Mikaelson, the man she was in love with.

In an instant, his face lit up with a smile that was like no other. How had he fallen so hopelessly in love with this woman? She deserved everything and more.

And Niklaus was just looking for the perfect way to tell her that. Before it was too late.

Grace found herself nuzzling her head into his chest, and him wrapping his arms around her bare body.