No more supernatural stuff right?

Crimson red flowing in the wind. Crystal blue eyes shedding tears. Her mouth unleashed sorrow as she she weeped. Her tears formed into yelling "wake up, wake up...Lydia".

Lydia opened her eyes to find Scott looking at her with concern. She looked around, she was in class.

Great, she thought. She looked to the front of the class where the teacher was. "You good?" Said the teacher. Lydia nodded her and softly said yep. Scott studied her carefully thinking that she must have had a vision, but of what.

Everything has died down since Kate, what changed. He must of been thinking for to long because he noticed that Lydia was staring back at him which made he blink in surprise. "What are you waiting for, school is over....let's go" she said argumently walking out. Scott grabbed his stuff and walked out.

He followed Lydia to her locker.

Right before he could ask her what happened in class, Stiles ran over to them.

" So how do I look" he asked them while striking a pose.

He was wearing a flannel shirt with black skinny jeans the only difference to what he was wearing was the solid black glasses he was wearing. "Do I look smarter" he said while doing the thinker pose. Lydia laughed while saying "not even fake glasses could make you look smart" with a wink. "Ha ha very funny" Stiles said.

"So what's up, what are we gonna do since, you know, no more supernatural stuff" he said looking at Scott then to Lydia. "Ya, no more supernatural right Lydia" Scott said to Lydia with sarcasm.

Lydia rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

Stiles looked confused.

"You know you could've just asked me" she told Scott while poking him in the chest. "Someone wanna explain" Stiles said with confusion. Lydia looked at Stiles and said " I may or may not have had a little physic vision in the middle of class".

Stiles looked at Lydia dumbfounded.

" Ya, so what was it about" Scott finally asked.

"To be honest I really dont know, all I saw was this girl with really red hair and beautiful blue eyes crying in what looked like smoke, I think she was about to say something until Scott woke me up." She said confusingly. Both Scott and Stiles looked at each other with worried faces, they don't know anyone who looks like that.