Stop being selfish

Genesis ' s eyes weren't a scarlet red like the alphas, they were a brighter red. They glowed, illuminating the areas around her eyes.

Scott moved over to where Derek and Issac were. " Scott, look up whatever she is on your phone"

"Why"

"Cause I said too" Derek barked to him. Scott got out and did what the wolf told him. Scott told him every thing that was listed about her.
"What the hell do you mean she's a dragon" Derek said. Scott explained the events that happened in the pass 48 hours. Derek made a dang face. "Ya" Scott laughed.

"You know you could be alot nicer to Emma, Gen" Bakashi said. "Oh whatever do you mean by that" Genesis asked. "You know exactly what I mean. She likes it here and-"

"Not like it matters" Genesis pouted.

"It does matter and you know it. Now like as I was saying. She likes it here and she likes the people here-"

"How do you know" She said still pouting

"Because when I attacked her at the hospital I thought it was you. Do you know what was the first thing she did"

Genesis shrugged

"She screamed and tried to fight back. So at first I thought you were messing around but then she started to tear up and call out for someone called 'Scott' "

Genesis looked surprised.

"That was when I realized it wasn't you. You would never, ever called out for someone else's help.That's were the two of you differ. She has emotions, she has humanity"

Genesis looked to the ground " that's not true, I have emotions" she said quietly while she rubbed her arm.

"Well, that's how you're acting, so grow up and stop being selfish, let Emma be happy" Bakashi said with a firm tone.

"Let your human be happy"

Genesis looked like she was about to cry, she takes a deep breath. She said something only Bakashi heard. She let Emma take control, but she instantly fell to the floor exhausted.

Bakashi closed his eyes and smiled at the words Genesis said

"I'm sorry"