I can trust

"Scott?" Said a familiar voice.

There was at least 5 minutes of awkward silence passed.

"Derek"

Scott said the name as if it gave life to thousands of baby animals. Scott broke the stare that the two of them were sharing and looked to the other four in the room. He stopped at the tall boy with blonde hair. Scott drew in his breath

"Issac"

"Hi, Scott"

The two boys were about to hug it out before Emma grabbed Scott's arm. He looked at her with a confused face, all she did was shake her head no. The two other bulky werewolf next to Derek and Issac turned and started running towards them. Derek yelled commands for them to stop but they didnt. As one of them growled he showed his pearly white fangs along with his crimson red eyes to match.

Alphas, Scott thought to himself. What the hell are they doing with alphas. Scott started to transform when he felt something grab his shirt. He looked down to Emma pulling his shirt looking at the charging alphas then to him, then smirked. She walked forward to get closer to the alphas, then stopped halfway. The first alpha with short black hair swinged first, completely missing Emma. He looked confused, he swinged again. She dodged it like it was nothing. Right when the alpha was in the middle of punching, Emma punched him right in the gut. Causing him to studder backwards and fall, gasping for air. She could feel it, her power coming back. She opened her eyes and looked to the male werewolf who was called Derek by Scott. His eyes widened as he saw hers. Realizing this she instantly closed her eyes, trying to make them normal. It wasn't working.

She could hear the other male werewolf running. She opened her eyes and looked around for a distraction. Her eyes landed on the operating system for the Mill. She concentrated and the old factory started running again causing everyone to look around confused. She took this chance. She started to sprint towards the second alpha. She jumped on his back, pushing him to the ground. He was faster than the other alpha. He grabbed her ankle and pulled it, slamming her into the ground. The others ran to help but Emma yelled " NO! I got this" laughing at the end.

She got up again and so did the alpha. She closed her eyes concentrated. I can trust them, I can trust Scott. She opened her eyes revealing a crystal blue eyes that glowed. Her nails got sharper, like talons. Her hair grew a darker red, her ears pointed. She growled. The growl almost sounded like a werewolf growl only 10% more terrifying and louder. She looked back to see the three guys looking a mix between fear and surprise. A look of hurt flew across her face. He thinks I'm a monster now........ I guess he's right. She shook her head trying to get the thoughts out of her head.

"Oh, so you're also a werewolf. You have some pretty eyes there, who did you kill to get those" Said the alpha mockingly. Her eyes widened at the last part of the sentence. Then her face was blank. No emotion

"Oh, sweety. I'm not a werewolf" she moved closer till she was right in his face and wispered

"I'm your worst nightmare"