Assorted flowers

When Emma regained her senses she was back in the hospital. She looked around her taking in everything. She had a room to herself, her bed in the middle with the door the on her right. The was also a small table with a box on it and a vase that contained assorted flowers. She noticed the gray walls with nothing on them. She noticed the no windows. She noticed no one.

Looking down to her hands she saw bruises from her fights. She closed her eyes waiting for her dragon to say a snarky remark on how she hurt herself. There was only silence. Not wanted to provoke her she thought nothing of it. Opening her eyes again she studied the medical equipment that was painfully attached to her. Moving up she winced. She pulled the tubes out of her arms and nose causing the machine to scream frantically as if someone stole it's toy. Cringing at the nose it was making she covered her ears with her hands and shut her eyes. Still covering her ears she slowly gets out of the old hospital bed, creaking at her every move. Almost falling, she regained her footing on the artic floor. She shuffled over to the door.

After several trys she manages to open the door. The hallway was filled with people. She closed the door to get rid of annoying machine. Looking around, there were nurses running around. Some of the lights had gone out, the others ones were fighting to stay on. All the chairs were filled with soaked people. Apparently there was storm going on.

Walking down the hallway she could hear a nurse yell that a patient was missing. She started to walk a little faster. Emma stopped in the middle of the hallway when she heard Genesis whisper to her. "Find Melissa". She started to panic, wondering what happened to her dragon. Now running through the hallways she didn't stop till her vision started to blur. Coming to a stop she bent over trying to catch her breath. The lights above her started to flicker. "Find Melissa" Genesis whispered again. She started to walk again but this time she stopped at a reception desk and asked. Above her she could her a voice saying " Melissa MaCall please report to the East wing reception desk as fast as you can".

Still catching her breathing and blinking away the dots she saw Melissa come into view. Her eyes widened when she saw Emma.

"Emma?!"