Scarlet red

They all turned around to see Emma seizing upwards. Deaton and Scott run towards her. Scott grabs her trying to keep her from falling of the table. Deaton studies her, trying to figure out what is happening.

"Do something" Scott yells while looking up at Deaton. Deaton had an idea.

He ran over to the sink and grabbed the biggest cup he could fine, which happened to be a clear pitcher and filled it. He ran back over to her and told Scott to move. Scott looked hesitant but did as he was told.

Deaton poured the water, which was ice cold, all over her. She let out a noise that sounded like a mix between a growl and a scream while she sat up with speed.

Everyone looked at her in shock and just a bit of fear as she slowly got of the table and stood her ground in front of them.

She was clenching her fists. She was staring at them her bright crystal blue eyes like she was tearing into their souls.

Scott put he's hands out in front of him, trying to show her he wasn't a threat. Her eyes quickly move to each one of them but settled on Stiles. She cocked her head to the right as if the very presents of him confused her. She tried to take a step forward but Kira took a few steps to get in front of everyone and somehow managed to have her Katana. Emma ' s eyes traced the sword then met Kira's eyes. Emma smiled as if amused.

"I read that book over there" Kira said pointing to the old book, Emma didn't move her eyes. " Ya that's right I know what you are"  Kira hissed. Emma had a quick flash of confusion on her face but quickly dismissed it. 

" And you will be stupid to think I would let you anywhere near  the people I care about"

Emma just kept staring at her. Scott looked over surprised at Kira actions. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Stiles holding Lydia ' s hand.

Lydia had enough. " Just stop already" she yelled which caught Emma attention.

Lydia seemed almost startled that her saying that worked. So since she had everyone attention she might as well do something with it. " Just stop already. There is no need for fighting. We can talk this out." She looked at Kira then to everyone then back to Emma.

"I might not know  you but I get the feeling that you were never gonna hurt or fight us in the first place, right? Like what you did it was a show dominance, right?  To show us  that your strong"

Emma smiled. This one is smart she thought.

"See" Lydia said smiling while laughing nervously.

"Scott, if you want to save Stiles or me. Prove your dominance.  Now" Deaton said as quietly as he could so only Scott could hear, or so he thought.  Emma smile faded as she turned to Deaton and cocked her head. Oh I remember this one. This one stabbed me with cables.

Scott was hesitant. Why does he keep being hesitant Kira thought to herself. Scott gave a are-you-sure? Look. Deaton nodded.

Scott concentrated and turned to Emma. He closed his eyes when he opened them they were a scarlet red. Emma was a taken back. Scott let out a low dominance growl that got louder and by the time he was done everyone was covering their ears along with their heads. Everyone except Scott and Emma.

Emma looked stunned like she saw the most horrible thing on Earth.

Suddenly Emma grabbed her head In pain and doubled over then fell to her knees. Scott was about to rush to her side when Kira stopped him. He looked over to Deaton but all he did was shake his head no.

A few minutes later she stopped struggling. She slowly stood up. She stared at Stiles again who was about to say something till Emma let a soft gasp. Everyone's eyes widened in horror.

There was an arrow sticking straight through her chest, right where her diaphragm was. She slowly looked down at it and grunted as if annoyed.