Gathering part 1

You've been dead, well asleep for weeks, echoed through out her, pickling her skin. Emma's eyes widened, staring at Melissa. Melissa looked up, noticing that she had stopped moving. Sighing she grabbed Emma's fragile hands in hers, bracing her.

Melissa looked her in the eyes "you've been asleep for a month Scott bro-"

Scott

Her dragons comand resonated through out her. Ripping away from Melissa, she felt her eyes warm, she jumped from the wooden hospital chair. She could hear Melissa calling for her as she sprinted away. The hospital lights started to flicker as she was running through the hallway.

Her gut dropped when she saw a tall, slender man, wearing a trench coat, disappear behind a wall. Anger grew inside her but she remembered her dragon. She ran to find the alpha.

Kira stared out of the car window in boredom. She watched the droplets of rain on her window, seeing which would win the race to the bottom. Looking up see saw the bright full moon amongst dark storm clouds above the trees . Sighing she got out of the cars, despite her parents calling. She looked at how the cars stretched as far as she could see. Her eyes darted to young man standing in the road looking at the cars just how she was. Weird. He turned around and saw her staring. He had short styled blonde hair and tan skin. He smiled at her and walked back to his car. He sat in the back of the car, what she assumed were his parents in the front.

Scott looked out from the clearing on a cliff that out looked the city. He stared at the chaotic road. He turned his head to his right upon hearing Stiles argue with Liam, Scott's beta. Liam was chained to a giant tree with silver chains. Scott turned fully with a sigh "we're only trying to help, Liam"
"Well, I told you I have it under control" Liam spitted while clenching his fists. Stiles snorted.

"I can help" deputy Parrish told Sheriff Stilinski. The sheriff has been putting Parrish on the back burner every since they found out that he was "supernatural", but everyone is still confused about what he is more than anything. Parrish is a male in his late 20s, has green eyes and dark brown hair. Sheriff Stilinski is Stiles father and is in his late 40s, also has green and brown hair. "I know you can which is why you can stay here and help". Parrish sighed as he dropped a file on his desk and sat down. As the sheriff was turning to walk back to his office, another officer came over and gave him a file. Opening it he called Parrish over and said " here, if you want to help, go help fix a noise complaint" with a smile. Parrish grabbed the file with a sigh dropping his arm to his leg.