Emma

Everyone braced themselves for the events that are unfolding, little did they know, it might not be as easy as they originally thought.

Scott stared at her having a sudden thought then quickly dismissed it with a shake of his head. No he thought to himself.

Only Stiles seemed to noticed this action. He looked at Scott only to be ignored.  He looked back to Deaton who suddenly had a pair jump start cables. " Umm... wh - what are you doing with those"  Stiles asked with his pointer finger in the air as if objecting.

"I'm waking her up" Deaton looked at Stiles then to Scott who looked so nervous that the slightest noice would make him jump. " It's not gonna hurt her? Is it?" Scott asked with a nervous look on his face. Deaton looked at Scott apologetic.  Scott looked to the ground. Kira grabbed his hand trying to reassure him. He looked back up and smiled at her, while gently squeezing her hand. "Okay, are we ready" Deaton asked looking around the room

Okay, here we go. Hope this doesn't kill us  Deaton thought to himself and gave a here - goes- nothing look. He pulled the jumper cables together making them spark. The group jumped alittle. Deaton gave the look one finally look. He looked back to the red haired girl who looked so peaceful. He almost regretted waking her up, even more so how he was doing it.

He made the cables spark one more time before stabbing her in the chest with them. Her hold body started to jolt. Her eyes flew open reveling crystal blue eyes. She screamed in pain. Scott couldn't stand it anymore. He ran over and pulled the cables out. With one hand behind her head and one on her stomach he said " Hey, hey I got you its okay" he looked at both her eyes as if they held the answer.

She held his stare. He chuckled " Hi, my name is Scott those are my friends over there" As he looked to each one of them, so did she. They put their hands up to wave. She just stared at them.

Scott pointed to Stiles while looking back to the girl " you see that guy over there" the girl looked at Stiles then back to Scott. " Ya, he's the one who hit you with a car" he said while nodding his head. Stiles threw Scott a surprised and hurt look and threw is hands in the air. Really, really Scott. Great now I'm gonna get killed by this she-monster. " Thanks, cause you know I didn't feel like living today" he leaned forward when saying the last part.

Scott just laughed and turned back to the girl " So... what's your name". The girl looked confused. This made Deaton worry. She only reacting to Scott. This could be bad  Deaton thought.

Scott had to think for a second. All eyes were on him. He suddenly had an idea which he smiled at. He pointed to her and said "You. Who.Are.You" very slowly. She looked at his hand. Her eyes flinched in realization.

She looked back up to Scott and said with a monotone voiced " Emma". Then she slowly tried to smile. "Well Emma it's very nice to meet you" Scott said with a smile.