Prologue: Why him...

"Kyle! Where are we going?" Tyler questioned Kyle as he dragged him to his car.

"I told you over the phone," Kyle exclaimed.

"Who listens to the phone these days," Tyler complained as he shoved him into the shotgun car seat. Kyle walked over to the drivers seat and buckled up.

"Guess I'll explain on the way," He started the engine.

Kyle started driving down the neighborhood before he told Tyler the plans. "Okay, I thought we could go get some pizza and goof off at the carnival down by the mall". Tyler pulled up his glasses and thought about it.

"Sounds like fun," He smiled.

Kyle parked in front of the pizza place. He stopped the engine and got out of the car. "Man, why here?" Tyler whined.

"What's wrong with it? We loved this place," Kyle tried to convince him.

"When we were kids. It seems creepy now," He gets out of the car.

"Then it's best to ignore the creepiness and enjoy the place," Kyle says walking in, Tyler following behind.

It looked the same as when they were kids. The three animatronics of to the side of the room with a colorful disco stage, a whole second floor filled with party rooms, dining tables scattered around the first floor with parents sitting on them and kids running around or watching the animatronics. The same big door at the end of the room with the sign stating 'Employees Only'.

Last but not least, the broken floor on the second floor railing. It's visible from ground level because there is a huge gap and police tape on the outer lines indicating not to pass. It was odd that it was always there -- its been there for years, even before Kyle and Tyler were born.

There is so many predictions why the place hasn't been fixed. Maybe they're on a low budget, they don't have enough money, or just... left there on purpose.

"Guess you're right Kyle. When you ignore the creepiness, it actually looks like a nice place," Tyler and Kyle walked over to the cashier.

"I told you so," Kyle teased him.

Tyler sighs, "I was hoping you wouldn't say that." Kyle laughed and Tyler laughed along with him.

"Um... what would you like?" The cashier interrupted their laughing. The cashier used a strange accent. That's how everyone who has this job talks. They're either forced to use it or they're German. No one really knows, but you get used to it.

"Sorry, we both want pepperoni pizza," Kyle told the guy at the front desk.

"Okay here," he gave them two adult cups and a number 7 card to identify their pizza, "that will be thirteen dollars."

Kyle paid the man, grabbed the cups, and Tyler grabbed the card.

They walked over to the refreshments and Kyle handed Tyler his cup. "Ha, they still have the usual beverages," Tyler joked.

"Well duh, it's a kids place," Kyle chuckled.

"And a teenagers place," Tyler corrected him.

"And young adults," Kyle added. They burst out laughing in front of everyone. They got some looks from parents, but they didn't really care.

They were a fun group that didn't care if people found them odd, weird, strangely disgusting, or even crazy. They were just friends hanging out at kid places. Well, more of a hang out for all ages.

They stopped and filled their cups with ice up to the middle. Kyle got his usual green lime Gatorade, and Tyler got his HI-C pink lemonade.

"Hey! HI-C was the bomb in my child hood," Tyler snapped at Kyle. He didn't realize He was staring at Tyler's beverage until he snapped at him. He chuckled.