15

It's been about 30 to 40 minutes since Yebin left the car and I slowly started to fall asleep in the car. It was a bit uncomfortable...' What's taking so long?" -I thought as I looked outside the car window towards the hospital as saw a girl running towards the car. 'Speak of the devil, there she is.' -I thought as I laughed at how funny she looked when she ran in the rain. Once she was close enough to the car she opened it and imminently sat down inside and closed the car door. She was completely drenched in water, her clothes were all wet and her hair was even worse. Looking at the drenched girl in my car, who I knew is a feisty one made me laugh even more. I never thought I'd see the day she'd be drenched in water while sitting inside my car.

Yebin stared at me, she gave me the death stare while she raised her middle finger at me angrily. "Shut the fuck up." She said in an angry tone as she continued glaring at me. 

"Pft- did you get out of the shower or something?" I said sarcastically as I knew she'd probably get angrier at me. I don't know why, but seeing her angry makes me amused. It was funny to see her angry. 

She harshly punched my shoulder "Shut up." She glared at me. "It's not funny asshole," she said in anger as she frowned. 

"Pft it is" I laughed at her as she rolled her eyes and was probably annoyed at me. Lowkey worth it to be honest. 

My laugh faded as I started the car and began driving again. It was dead silence and the only thing that was heard was the car driving and the rain hitting my car, which of course was a bit awkward... As I was driving I decided to glance at her. She was still completely wet and I noticed how she was shaking quite a lot... 'She's probably freezing...' I thought as I slightly bit my under lip before slightly opening my mouth to speak. "hey, Yebin." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Shut it Taehyung, I don't want to hear your stupid ass jokes now. I'm not in the mood." She said as she leaned her head against the window and stared outside the window that was full of raindrops that were slowly rolling down. 

Without looking at her and just stared at the road I said...

"Hey, wanna go to my place?"

-------------

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! <3