3

As soon as I entered the school building someone jump hugged me. That, someone, was actually one of my dearest friend, Kim Jihyo. "GwaaAH- Jihyo! Stop jump hug me every time you see me!!" I yelled at her and heard how both jihyo and jungkook started laughing.

"Never~!!" She giggled and let go of me "You are just so huggable~! It's- just- so- hard- not- to- hug- you~!"

"Hug jungkook instead-! He's also a huggable person!"

Jihyo pouted and grabbed my arm and started shaking it "but... He rejects me every time I try to hug him!" She said. I looked at Jungkook and he just shrugged as he laughed.

"Ya. Go and hug your future husband Jihyo."

"future WHAT!?" Jungkook said in shock

I looked at jungkook with a smirk on my face "You heard me." I said and Jungkook started to blush, I noticed that and decided to continue teasing them a little "Jungkook. Hug your future wife. And jihyo....hug your future husband." I said as I smile-smirked at them. The reason why I'm doing this is because they both like each other, but none of them is brave enough to say it.

"When will you ever stop bothering them?" I heard someone say behind me and I turned around. I smiled at her and put my arm around her neck.

"When they start dating~ get married~ and have a kid named Yebin jr," I said happily and giggled.

"Oh my god please yebin. If they want to take it slow, then let them. No need to rush things" She said and chuckled.

"But Rosè~ Don't you want them to start dating?? Wouldn't that be super cute~!!"

"It would...but let them take their time," Rosè said as an answer and I pouted.

"Yeah yeah but-" I got cut off by jungkook and Jihyo clearing their throats at the same time, both me and Rosè looked at them and giggled at their funny faces. Both of them were blushing.

"Did you guys forget that we are still here?" He said nervously and blinked one million times every second which caused both me and Rosè to start laughing.

"Nope~ haha but ya, Jungkook! When are you going to confess your love to my baby Jihyo~" I said in a teasingly tone

"Y-Yebin-!" Jihyo stuttered and blushed even more and I giggled.

"Jihyo and Jungkook, Sitting in a tree-"

"YA-" Jungkook yelled and I stuck out my tongue and giggled. "That's it. Come here."

I started to laugh "Catch me if you can~!" I said mockingly as I started running. Jungkook ran after me and yelled behind me. I started to scream-laugh. I turned my head and saw how close he had come so I started to scream-laugh even more and ran even faster. As soon as I turned my head forward again I bumped into a person and we both fell to the ground. We both laid on the ground and groaned in pain. Jungkook rushed to me to check if I was okay and helped me up from the ground. The person I had bumped into helped himself up and looked away in anger mixed with embarrassment. I stared at the person and noticed that I had never seen this dude here before..? Who is he?

"Be careful kid." He said angrily without even looking at me and fixed his clothes a bit.

I bowed to apologize "I'm sorry.. but my friend here was chasing me-"

"This is Not a playground. Go back to kindergarten if you're going to act like a five-year-old." He said and still wasn't looking at me.

I could clearly see that he was angry at me. But. Human. Please. You should look at a person who is talking to you! Didn't his parents teach him anything? "I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again." I said and sounded a bit irritated, which I also was... "I understand that you're angry and all, but you should look at the person when someone is talking to you," I said and tried to sound as nice as possible. The person looked at me and his eyes slightly winded. "Thank you, sir" I said and smiled.

I could clearly see that this dude was older than me, so...Since I have a lot of damn respect in me I'm going to be as nice as possible towards this dude. "I will not run in the hallway again. Have a good day sir." I said and bowed before I turned around and walked to my group of friends.

As I was walking I could hear Jungkook trying his best not to laugh his ass of next to me, I could also see my friends laughing not that far away. "Ya. Wanna die?!" I yelled at them and glared at them which caused them to start laughing even more. "Ahh- why am I even friends with you guys." I mumbled as we all started walking to our lockers.
ㅡ ㅣㅣㅡ
8:28 am

I opened my locker and took out my history book and my pen case, I then closed my locker and lightly started banging my head against it. "Aaahhh-" I yelled out loudly as I continued banging my head against the locker. "So embarrassing...!"

"It could have been worse Yebin-!  What if you by mistake had kissed that person!" She said and couldn't help herself but laugh. "You know In the dramas and fanfics!"

I stopped banging my head and glared at her. "Well, this isn't an freaking fanfic." I said and sighed "but...Oh my god..- true. Oh, thank god, what If I actually by mistake kissed that dude! Hah! Oh my god- I would have moved to another country changed my name and everything!" I and squeezed my textbook hardly "ew. Just no. Ew."

I sighed and then shook my head "anyways- ready for class?" I asked tiredly and she nods as an answer. "Let's goooooo!" I said loudly and walked to class.

ㅡ ㅣㅣㅡ

----------------------

♡Don't forget to vote and comment