5 | wet dream

--------------------
Wet dream
--------------------

9:45 am
Taehyung pov

"Not into high school girls huh.." she said with a slightly seductive tone as she walked closer with slow heavy steps. ".....Are you sure about that?" She asked and put her index finger on my chest and looked at my face with a seductive smile.

I gave her a confused expression and slightly pushed her away from me and moved away from her. Of course, she followed me for every step I took. She still had a seductive innocent smile glued on her face. "Yebin. What do you think you're doing?" I asked in a deep tone and tried to resist myself from putting my hand on her body. Yebin cutely pouted as she put her arms around my neck.

"Soo..? Don't you want to..?" She asked and but her underlip seductively and looked at me with puppy eyes. "I...just wanted to have some fun.."

I swallowed hard as I grabbed her waist and pushed her against the cold wall, I gave her a serious facial expression and tried my best not to do anything stupid that would cost me my job plus jail time. "Seo YeBin," I said in a deep tone as I looked right into her eyes. "Don't play with fire."

Yebin just smirked and came closer to my face, we still hadn't lost eye contact with each other and I could feel her warm breathing against my lips. "But what if I want to play with fire...?"

"Something bad might happen if you play with fire," I said and still looked into her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful to be honest...her deep brown eyes made me go crazy for her.

"Something bad huh...?" She said as she chuckled. "But what if I want that?"

"You're going to regret that-"

"What if I don't?"

"You will."

She smiled at me innocently "oh...I won't. Trust me. I won't regret a second if it's with you." She took a few seconds pause before she finally opened her mouth and slowly spoke again. "Daddy"

That was the last word she said before I groaned and attacked her soft lips and kissed them roughly. She kissed me back and once again put her arms around my neck. I bit her underlip lightly and earned a beautiful moan from her. She opened her mouth and I took the opportunity to enter my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues were dancing with each other. She grabbed onto my hair and pressed her body closer to my body as my hand slowly started to slide down to her skirt and slowly started lifting it up. My other hand started to unbutton her shirt, one button after another until her shirt was fully open end exposed her upper body. We broke the kiss and she came closer to my ear. "Hey...." she said in a deep-ish tone. "Taehyung..."

I hummed as a response. She took a deep breath and..."WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS ALIEN!!".
-

7:50 am

I opened my eyes in shock and noticed that I was HUGGING my younger brother Seungmin. What... the...fuck...?!

"Hyung! LET GOO!" My younger brother yelled loudly as he tried to get out of my grip. I immediately let go of him and pushed him off my bed. "Ouch- YA- HYUNG! WHY DID YOU DO THAT-?!"