10

"That scar on your left leg." Where did you get that?" He asked once again. I didn't answer him and decided to try to remove his hand from my wrist but failed, He tightened his grip around my wrist and stared right into my eyes

"Ya- Let go! it hurts!" I yelled and once again tried to attempt to remove his hand from my wrist. "let go!" 

"Answer the goddamn question then!"

"It's in the fucking past! I don't want to remember it okay!" I yelled loudly in anger at him as I glared at him and harshly began to hit his hands until he finally lost his grip around my wrist and I took a step back. I coldly glared at him and clenched my fist hard. I felt how the anger inside of me started boiling inside of me. "Fist...First, you kiss me against my will, and now? Now you stare at my legs? Damn. "I said coldly as I stared at him in disgust "pervert."

Taehyung looked away for a few seconds and then looked at me with a more serious expression "Can I at least ask you one question?"

"what?"

"How did you get that scar? tell me." He said and I just stared at him and crossed my arms as I swallowed hard.

"and why should I even tell you?"

He looked at me and thought for about 10 seconds before he opened his mouth and started talking "because...Uhm I'm your teacher. I just wanted to know, it's my job to make sure that you're okay-"

"geez. you're a substitute teacher, S-U-B-S-T-I-T-U-T-E teacher." I said and spelled out the word for him and then sighed. "but... Fine, I'll tell you..." I said and his eyes slightly winded. 

I took a deep breath and started talking "I got it when I tried to save my best friend 3 years ago..." I said and I noticed how his expression immediately changed into a shocked expression and was just about to say something back to me but I cut him off before he even could say a word. "anyways." I looked away "I'm gonna go now, I want to eat." I said and then left the classroom before he could stop me.

----------------------
taehyung pov

That scar...Is she...? Is she THAT girl...?

[Flash back 3 years ago]

"C-calm down!" I tried to say calmly to the girl who was trying to escape from my grip and run inside the school. "You can't run inside-!" 

The girl tried to fight her way out of my grip as she yelled and cried "NO!" she screamed loudly "MY FRIEND IS STILL INSIDE! I NEED TO SAVE HER!" She cried as she was hitting me. I looked at her body and clothes that were covered in cinder and dirt. The worst part was her leg...she had a large deep wound that was bleeding extremely.

"You're hurt! You're bleeding! Calm down!" I said a bit louder but still had a calm tone in my voice "You can't run inside! The firemen will get your friend out of there! I promise!" I said and hugged the girl from behind tightly to make sure that she wasn't able to escape from me and run inside the building and hurt herself even more. She stopped hitting me and started cried even more as she stared at the flames that were burning the school building.

"SHE'S GOING TO DIE!" She yelled in sadness and anger "SHE'S GOING TO DIE!! PLEASE SAVE HER!!" She yelled and started hitting me again. "LET GO OF ME!! I NEED TO SAVE HER!" She screamed loudly, I could hear how her voice had became raspier because of how much she was screaming. She was moving her body fast and was hitting me hard and I felt how I slowly lost my grip around her

I bit my underlip and hurried to turn her body around so she was facing me instead of the traumatizing scene that was happening. "She's going to be just fine!" I said loudly. "I promise okay?" She hugged me back tightly and clenched the back of my shirt hard as she was crying.

"...S'she can't die...She's my best frien-d" She cried and I blinked my eyes fast to prevent myself from crying and lightly patted her messy hair that was covered in cinder. 

"she's gonna be fine...She won't die okay?" I said in a calm tone as I continued patting her head "I promise...She'll be just fine..."

[end of flashback]

I shake my head, No...She can't be that girl... I shake my head lightly again and sighed "why did I start thinking about that...?" I mumbled to myself and lifted the books and walked to the school library.

...Seo Yebin... I'm sorry... But I can't resist you...

---------------------
Seo yebin pov

I boringly played with my food on the plate and sighed. 'what's with him...? Why was he so desperate to know about my scar...?' I thought and put down the fork on the black table which caused my friends to look at me.

"Hey is something wrong?" Jungkook asked and I looked at him with a tired, exhausted expression smile.

"I'm just tired, and I don't have and appetite..."

Jihyo put down her glass of milk and looked at me serious "Yebin. Don't lie to us. We know something is wrong. You? don't have an appetite? You love food Yebin." She said "Tell us. now."

I bit my tongue and sighed "I just..." I started and then looked down "I just thought about-" Before I could finish what I was about to say someone cut me off.

"You thought about me~," A boy's voice said behind my ear. I turned around and coldly glared at him. ew...Just by looking at his face makes me wanna vomit...And then vomit one more time after I vomited the first time.

"not even in your dreams Jimin." I said and then turned back and sighed. 

Jimin looked at the others "is she on her period or something?" He asked with an innocent smile on his ugly face. I stand up to face him and glared at him.

"shut up Jimin." I said in an irritated tone "I'm not in the fucking mood to talk to you or even hear your fucking jokes." I said and folded my arms together and scoffed "Just go back to Jisoo and her friends." I said and looked at Jisoo who was standing not that far away and waited for Jimin "your ex is waiting." 

yeah...Jisoo is Jimins ex. They started dating one year after dahyun died. At first, I was mad and I hated it...Jisoo used to be my friend and I used to date Jimin, but I guess I just accepted it as time passed. I had become extremely cold towards them...especially Jimin... The reason was because I still liked Jimin deep down...and I needed to burry those feelings for him... 

"Go to her before she comes here. I don't want to deal with her or even hear her voice." I said coldly

Jimin glanced at Jisoo and then looked back at me with a smile "I don't want to be with her right now." Jimin said as he was still smiling at me. "I want to be with you~, and no one else," he said and my eyes winded a bit.

But before I even could say something Jungkook was fast to reply to what Jimin just said: "too bad, but Yebin doesn't want to be with you." Jungkook said in a cold angry tone and stood up and Jimin looked at Jungkook as he lifted his eyebrows and crossed his arms together.

Jimin smirked and said, "And how do you know that?" Jimin looked at me and then at Jungkook again "Do you even know what she truly wants? Or do you just believe what she says? even if she lies?" Jimin said and my eyes winded in shock.

Why would Jimin say something like that!? 

-----------

-don't forget to vote and comment-

Will be mine || Taehyung || Teacher x StudentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara