2

|2|

8:26 pm

I closed the door behind me and threw my body on my fluffy bed. Okay. Let me get some stuff clear about my family. My dad, His name is Seo Soo Jong. He's the fluffiest person on this planet but he can also be very strict... My dad has the face of a cold heartless person but he's far from that~ And you can say that i'm his favorite. Oh and he's a doctor.

My brother, Seo Changbin. He's a year older than me. 18 years old annoying asshole. He's actually studying business...!! It was my dad's wish...He did pretty much EVERYTHING dad says. Even though he's annoying as HELL... I still love him~ He's my one and only brother after all.

And then we have me...Seo Yebin. I'm 17 I'm in the second year of high school and I'm studying to become a lawyer..! I'm suffering from depression- but it's not as bad as it used to be...! I am pretty much constantly happy! I used to do harm myself in many ways...But I stopped doing that a year ago or two..that's pretty much everything that I can say...for now...

And lastly...We have my mom, but to be honest...I actually don't remember her that well...All I know is that she left us when I was pretty young...5 or 7 years old I think... The reason why she left- ...Never mind... That shit is just depressing to talk about.

ㅡㅣㅣㅡ
9:30 pm

I felt how my phone started vibrating and not long after, the notification sound was heard from my phone. I locked up my phone and saw that my closest friend had messaged me.

>y/n~~!!! HAVE YOU HEARD!!!!! ;0;

~Heard wut?

>YOU KNOW MR CHOI??? Our history teacher

~Yeeeaaahhh??

>HE QUIT HIS JOB!!!

~OML YES!!! FINALLY!!

>I wonder who our new teacher will be... :0

>What if it's a hot male teacher...? :0 OML. YES. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!

~._.
~Goodnight human I don't know.

I turned my phone off and put it on my nightstand. 'A new teacher huh..? I wonder who it is..' -I thought and then closed my eyes.
ㅡㅣㅣㅡ

6:50 am

I started eating my green apple and tried my best to have my eyes open. Sleep? What is that? Never heard of it...I wasn't able to fall asleep until like 2 am... "Don't tell me fell asleep at 1 am again y/n." My brother said and put the spoon he was holding in his mouth.

"Nope. 2 am." I said and yawned.

My brother rolled his eyes and sighed "You know, sleep is important. How the hell are you not going to fall asleep in class??" He asked and put the spoon in the bowl with cereals in it "dad won't be happy if he gets another call from the principal that you fell asleep in class again."

"Weeell- It's not my fault that every teacher has such a boring ass voice that makes me fall asleep," I said and put down my apple and grabbed my glass that was filled with orange juice. I started drinking my orange juice.

"Oh- and y/n. I heard 'you know who' is single again." My brother whispered to me and I choked on my orange juice.

"WHUAAAT!?" I yelled in shock "Did that slut- I mean...Did she end it or did the dude she dated?"