9

"well. Our new substitute teacher here..." I smiled at Rosé and chuckled "do you think he's a good kisser?" I asked her as I glanced at him and then looked at her again.

"How should I know... Wait- Don't tell me you like him!" She yell-whispered in shock and gave me a disgusted expression. I hit her shoulder and fake gagged

"ew. Just ew- I would never like a fucking teacher in my whole life." I said in disgust and stared down at my textbook. "I just asked because..." I paused and slightly bit my underlip...

[Flashback]

The way he looked at me made me laugh a bit. "I already said that I won't change-" Before I could finish my sentence he cut me off by kissing my lips. My eyes winded in shock and I tried my best to push him away from me, but failed. I started hitting his chest constantly and hoped that he would stop kissing me. I tried moving my head to break the kiss but failed...I couldn't break the kiss. I began stopping hitting him and slowly started to give up, Every punch got weaker and weaker and I slowly gave up on breaking the kiss.

[end of flashback]

"....." I glanced up from my textbook and glanced at taehyung. 'He must have kissed a lot of girls before...He was a good kisser...' I thought and felts how my heart slightly sank down...

Rosé lightly shook my body to get my attention again and I immediately looked at her "W-what?" I asked her and lifted my eyebrows a little.

She looked at me confused and awkwardly smiled at me. "becauseeeeeee?" 

I blinked a few times "uhm...because..." Fuck...I can't tell her what happened...She will think I'm a slut or something that sleeps with my teacher to get good grades! "I mean...He kinda reminds me of a hot guy from a drama I watched last night, and the male lead was a good kisser- so...Uhm you know I was just curious." I lied and Rosé just rolled her eyes

"oh geez- You and you're god damn dramas." She said and she rolled her eyes once again "what drama was it this time?"

"d-doctor stranger...?" I said "uhm...You know with my husband Lee jong suk!" I said and giggled as I smiled.

"Oh my gosh- yebin- That guy doesn't even know you exist. Find a guy in real life instead you know, someone who actually knows you exist." 

"Pffft- comes from the right person who writes fanfics about Lee min ho and Bae Suzy" I said as I smirked at her. Rosé's eyes winded and immediately covered my mouth with her hands and glared at me.

"you promised not to tell anyone about it-" She yell-whispered and I tried my best not to start laughing. She continued glaring at me as she slowly moved her hands away from my mouth. "not funny." She said angrily and started paying attention to the class instead. "pay attention to class." She whispered.

I slightly chuckled and started paying attention to class.

[about 60 minutes later]

Taehyung clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "okay class! It's time to wrap up. Don't forget your homework! If you don't do your homework i'm going to add 20 more pages to read!" He said loudly.

I completely ignored taehyung and just stood up, raised my arms and smiled brightly. "YAY IT'S LUNCH NOW!!" I yelled out loudly and started dancing "food here I come~," I said loudly and started grabbing my stuff. As I was just about to walk out of the classroom I got that feeling of how someone was staring at me, so I looked around and was right...Someone was staring at me, and not just someone... It was Taehyung... Of course... I glared at him.

"Yebin, can you help me with these books?" He asked nicely and pointed at some books. I could clearly hear how he fakes his nice tone bullshit, it was so damn obvious. 

I rolled my eyes "Sure." I said and then looked at Rosé "Tell the other that I'll be a bit late."

"okok, See you soon." She said as she smiled and walked out of the classroom.  After she left the classroom I walked to the front desk without saying a word. 

"The books need to be at the library-"
I looked at him coldly "you know where the library is. " I said and glared at him "Plus its not that many books, so you can easily carry them. You don't need my help." 

"true. I don't need your help."

I rolled my eyes and leaned my back against one of someone's desk. "okay? so I can leave then?" I asked and he shook his head as he took a step closer to me.

"you see Yebin..." He said and was only a step away from me now, He then leaned closer to me and said in a deep raspy voice "What happened in the janitor's closet...You can't tell anyone about it..."

I lifted my eyebrows a bit and almost laughed... This guy sure has two personalities. "You were the one who kissed me, Remember? I have all the goddamn rights to tell the principal-"

"Oh please Yebin, You kissed me back. What do you think people will say about that huh? "Seo Yebin kissed back the substitute teacher" doesn't that sound worse?" He stared right into my eyes "what do you think you're friends will think about you huh?" He said with a smirk glued on his face and places his hands on the desk on both sides of my body so that I couldn't run away.

I glared at him "you wouldn't dare-" 

"Oh, I would Yebin," he said, "So let's keep this as our little secret." He said and then moved his head closer to my ear and took a deep heavy breath which sent shivers through my spine. "you still have a chance to change class-"

I stomped on his feet hard and glared at him, he crouched down in pain and I just rolled my eyes. He groaned in pain and I took the opportunity to move away from him. "Geez. Why are you so damn desperate for me to change fucking class?! I seriously want to know! But you don't seem to tell me...So I'm just gonna leave." I said angrily and glared at him and starting walking away. 

Taehyung quickly stood up and grabbed my wrist to stop me and harshly turned me around and as soon as my eyes met his I noticed how he was looking at me in a confused mixed with shocked expression at me. I looked at him in confusion. "What?"

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak "where did you get that?" He asked in a deep-toned voice in confusion as his eyes slowly went down to my leg and stared at my left leg.

"what do you mean-"

"That scar on your left leg. Where did you get that?" 

-------

-don't forget to vote and comment-