Ch.12 I Am Not My Mothers Child

Start from the beginning

"Soon," Was all she said I laugh cause soon with her was never soon it was more like three years later soon.

"Okay soon."

"Shut up, are you going to tell Mitch about... Jada?" Khadijah said making me flinch man does it always hurt to hear the name of someone who hurt you? I bit my lip hard I was surprised that I had made myself bleed yet, I itched the back of my neck.

"Ehh is it too soon for her to know about Jada. Especially the part where I was engaged to her." I said, as stared at my cousin who just sighed and rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes stupid." Surprisingly that didn't come out of Khadijah mouth it came out her girlfriends mouth I sucked my teeth, well she came out nowhere. Jordan sat on Khadijah's lap then peck her on the lips.

"Who ask you to put in your two cents?" I asked cause I know I damn sure didn't ask, Jordan looks my way after giving my cousin another and smiles.

"Me, Kenny I did, but listen," Jordan said but stopped when Khadijah wrapped her arms around her waist and a smile came on face , but continued to talk, "you know about me, you know about the devil child Athena I hated that bitch, and you know about the bitch Ja'Zell. So in return she should know about Jada, Shannon, Kayla, and oh Tyle.-"

"I get it Jordan, I get it." I spoke over Jordan rolls her eyes at me.

"Why do you two always interrupt when I try and say Tyle.-"

"Cause we get it, I use to go through girls like you go through finding the right hair dye to look like the black version of little mermaid." I said that and Jordan punched me in my arm then started pouting I rolled my eyes as Khadijah shook her head at me.

"Baby your cousins a jerk." Jordan said sticking her her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes again I think if I keep rolling my eyes they'd get stuck.

"Cousin your girlfriend looks like black little mermaid." I responded back sticking my tongue back out at her.

"Oh my god this college all over again." Khadijah said letting go of Jordan and throwing her hands up in the air. Making Jordan and me laugh man those were the good times.
------
5:30pm

It was time for me to get checked Kenya, Khadijah, and Jordan were there I made sure they didn't tell my sister/mother whatever and the demon himself that I was checking out the hospital. The only problem with me leaving was that I was about to be pushed in a wheelchair by a nurse nope.

"Mitch get in the goddamn chair so we can leave." Jordan said for the millionth time today and the millionth time I shook my head no.

"Nope why can't I walk I'm fine." I responded back as I stood up and started walking just make my point clear to everyone in the room, I was walking out.

"Sit in the wheelchair or I'll make you sit in the wheelchair." Kenya spoke with some much inpatients it made me sit in the wheelchair. I had no doubt she would make me sit in the wheelchair, I would of gotten up to test what she would do if I got out of the chair, but decided against when she gave a look that said 'I dare your ass to get up'

So I keep my ass in the wheelchair.
-----

6:30pm

I was home sweet home I have never missed my house so much, and though I was gone for merely 24 hours it didn't matter, I was just happy I was not in no damn hospital. I was in my room with Kenya just cuddling, kissing, and talking about nothing. Khadijah and Jordan they left to go do each other.

"You got any tattoos?" I asked out the blue I knew she had one I saw them when I was over her house and she had her shirt off. At she just stared at then she let go of me, and then she sat up raising her sleeves showing off two set tattoos. Then she took off her shirt showing me her neck and back, "you know you could just told me right?"