Chapter 55

In the streets of Hogsmeade, there is a disturbance in the mist, the trio and Camilla arrive, with the streets deserted. A scream suddenly rents in the air. Shrill. The laughter dies inside The Three Broomsticks, a mob of shadows fills the windows. Camilla quickly led the trio to Honeydukes but with death eaters into view, they hid quickly.

The four of them kept quiet as they heard death eaters inspecting the area but then, another scream was heard, drawing away the death eaters.

"Potter!"

Harry leads the way, the trio and Camilla running wicked fast through the twisting streets, glancing down alleyways for signs of pursuers, the mist both friend and foe. Suddenly, a dark figure appears on the roof above. He whistles. "I've got them! They're in here!"

Camilla pulls out her wand and pointed it at the death eater, "petrificus totalus!"

They then ran further down the alleys, lungs burning. Suddenly, beams of light fracture the mist. Camilla quickly blocked them and lead the trio to another corner, getting away from the death eaters but they got caught on a dead end.

"Great! Now what?" Ron says, looking at the sky, dementors in view with the night sky getting darker, the temperature getting colder than ever. The feeling of sadness and despair taking over them.

"In here, Potter." An old man opens the door of Hog's Head Inn, the teenagers heading inside quickly. As they came down from the stairs, they walked into in a room. There was an old carpet and a small fireplace, above which hangs a large painting of a brown haired girl with a sweet but vacant stare.

"Did you get a look at him! For a second I thought it was--"

"I know"

Camilla took a peek from the window to see a dozen of death eaters glance about in confusion, wondering where their target had went. As she continues to stare at the window, her thoughts wandered.

The possibility of her die in the war, she'll finally reunite with her sister, the person she misses so much. She then brought up her hand, seeing the ring that Cedric gave to her. She then remembered that there is someone waiting for her. With the people Camilla lost in her life, she felt like she had no means to live anymore but as she met the golden boy from Hufflepuff, he gave her the purpose to her existence, to live on, making her realize that there are people who still wants to see her.

"You bloody fools! What were you thinking coming here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is." Just then, Aberforth's hulking form appears on the landing.

"You're Aberforth." The room goes quiet. The man turns, eyes Harry. "Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing -- here. It's you who sent Dobby." Harry holds up his shard. Aberforth eyes it briefly. "Where have you left him?"

"He's dead."

Camilla felt her heart aching again. Dobby didn't deserve to die, where he was only there to save them. "Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."

"How'd you come by it?" Harry nods to the shard in Hermione's hand. "Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

"Dung had no right selling you that. It belonged to --"

"Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me that you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it. But ask yourself where you'd be if I didn't."