Chapter 17

"Are you gonna tell us or not?" The three girls were surrounding Camilla's bed, "tell you what?" Samantha rolled her eyes, "don't play dumb! What's going on between you and Cedric? Why did you two walk in together yesterday? What's that sparkle in your eyes? Why was your face red? Why-" "geez! Just tell me if this is 20 questions or something!"

"We haven't had our girl talks with you Camilla. You're always busy with prefect duties and i think now is the best time to talk about your love life" Camilla scoffed, "i don't care about it" she said coldly. "Do you know how much boys from other houses are trying to swoon you over?"

"No. And i don't want to know" Samantha lay down on her bed and gave her puppy eyes, "please. Just this once" It took five seconds and Camilla gave in with a sigh, "fine" Samantha's eyes lit up and squeals, "this is gonna be good!" Aneth said and sat down on her bed, also Cho. "Do you like him?" She slowly nodded, "what do you like about him?"

"I like him for him. That's all"

"A'weee. That's sweet that's not enough why you like him. Tell us what you like about his physical features" "i never thought about it." "Well you can think about it now"

"Well, he'a attractive" "i agree. A face like that could swoon more girls when he's out of school" she just rolled her eyes. "Have you two kissed yet?" Camilla laughed, "me and Diggory? Kiss? Not gonna happen" "i bet when you're with him you just want grab his face and smash your lips against his but you're playing hard to get."

"I play hard to get for a reason" she said seriously, "enough about that. Let's just go to sleep" Camilla said nonchalantly and they felt a little bummed and went to bed.

"All student organizations
are henceforth disbanded."

"What?" Camilla wondered and approached the golden trio in their usual spot in the Gryffindor. "Hermione" she called, "oh hey Camilla." "How did toad face became suspicious?" She lowered her voice. "I don't know" she nodded, "by the way Camilla, our practice starts later in the 7th floor. The room of requirement."

"Okay. Thanks" Hermione nodded. Camilla was about to walk away when she grabbed her wrist and told her, "wait" she raised her eyebrows at her, "H-Harry would like to ask you a favor" "yeah Potter?" "Is it okay if you help me with teaching?"

"Hermione could help you. She's smart" Hermione laughed humorlessly, "actually i want to be taught and i never done these spells before." Camilla thinks about it by tilting her head to the side and looked up before her eyes landing at Harry, "why me?" "Because i know you know how to do these spells and i need help" Camilla let out a breath, "okay. I'll do it" "thanks Camilla" she just nodded and went to the Ravenclaw table.

"Hey guys. Hermione said we'll have our practice after classes" she told them in a low tone. "I'm excited" Aneth said, "me too. I bet you're excited Cho. Seeing the love of your life in front of us always" Cho blushed and Aneth and Samantha laughed. "You're such girls" Maven commented while rolling his eyes.

"I gotta admit. This is a clever place to practice" Camilla said as she looked around, "i know right? It's all thanks to Neville" Harry said as he patted Neville's back. "Is everyone here?" Hermione asked, "yup" "okay let's get started then. Harry, Camilla, lead the way"

"Camilla? I thought Potter was teaching us?" That same boy who were twisting the trio's words named Zander questioned, "he is. He just wants me to lend a helping hand. Got a problem with that Brice?" Then the people surrounding them 'oohed'. Zander was embarrassed because he didn't made a comeback and put his head down. Camilla smirked. "Alright then! Let's start." Harry said and the two made their way to the front.