Chapter 4

"So Camilla! Where do you want to go?" Hermione asked her, "i don't know. You're the one who invited me and I don't know this place really well"

"Oh right. How silly of me! I'm just excited and all." Camilla nodded, "by the way where those two boys?" She asked, "they'll catch up with us soon."

"How about I take you to Honeydukes first."

"Honeydukes?"

"You'll see. Come on!" Hermione excitedly  grabbed her arm and dragged her to the store. Camilla's eyes widened when she saw the store full of sweets, "oh merlin."

Her mouth watered just looking at the treats. "Wanna buy?" Hermione asked and Camilla nodded. Camilla bought pumpkin pasties, toffees, and acid pops. After their stroll around Hogsmeade, Camilla was feeling tired and thirsty.

"I'm thirsty" she said and Hermione's eyes lit up, "then let's go to the three broomsticks!" Then they walked.

"Are Ron and Harry com-"

"Hermione!" The two girls spun around and saw Ron and Harry running after them. "Why did you two show up just now?" Hermione scolded, "sorry about that but we have exciting news!" Camilla paid her full attention on them, "yeah it's-" Hermione cuts them off, "let's talk about it when we order our butter beers first."

The four got inside anf ordered butter beers then sat down. "So, what's the news?" Camilla asked, "before we left for Hogwarts, my brother Charlie who works in Romania said things will get a little exciting this year, that there's an event that will happen at Hogwarts and we will be the host school."

"What's the name?"

"The Tri-wizard tournament." Camilla looked at the ginger haired boy, "what's that?"

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not be only your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen..."

A man runs up the aisle limping in a comical way, he whispers something to Dumbledore and leaves in the same fashion.

Camilla leans onto Luna, "who was that?"

"Oh that was our caretaker Mr. Filch." Camilla nodded and turned her attention back to Professor Dumbledore, "So Hogwarts has been choosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament."

'This is what Ron has been talking about.' Camilla thoughts. "Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if choosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted."

'Not for the faint hearted ey? Hmm this sounds like fun. I might join.' Camilla smirked at this.

"but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies
of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime." A group of girls dressed in blue dance up the aisle and release butterflies into the air. They bow and everyone applauds.

Camilla rolled her eyes at them. She was glad her parents didn't send her to Beauxbatons. She wouldn't fit in there. She thinks that all they taught there is just how to look pretty and look smart but when you test their skills, it's just a disappointment.

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang
and the high master Igor Karkaroff."

A series of older boys walk up the aisle brandishing bo staffs, twirling them around and periodically stabbing them into the ground with a spark effect.