Chapter 54

It was the day of the heist.

The golden trio, Camilla and Griphook were ready to leave. Hermione Granger drank the polyjuice potion that she brewed for a month, impersonating the death eater, Bellatrix Lestrange, whereas Ron Weasley was impersonating a random death eater accompanying Bellatrix. Harry and Griphook will use the invisibility cloak while Camilla will cast a disillusionment charm on herself, to which she was practicing over the month.

"Be safe, okay? All of you." Cedric hugged his girlfriend tightly, with his hand holding her head. "Of course." She then pulls away and gave him a playful smile, trying to convince him that everything will be okay, to mask her true feelings on how she was terrified inside of the whole mission. "See you later then, yeah?" he says, cupping her face.

"Yup. Don't worry, you'll be with me anyways." She says with a smile, raising her hand and showed her promise ring, Cedric feeling a bit comforted when he saw the gift he gave to Camilla. Cedric nodded with a small smile and hugged her once more. Camilla then went to Fleur and hugged her, with the part-veela wishing her cousin good luck.

"We need to go, Camilla." Harry says, waiting by the doorway.

"We'll see you guys later then." The Ravenclaw says with a wink and headed out of the cottage, seeing Griphook, Hermione and Ron ready to leave.

Harry eyes Griphook, who is studying the sword.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook?" Hermione then showed her beaded bag, extending to the goblin and lets the sword drop within.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Griphook and Camilla all stand in a tight circle, extending their arms, waiting for the goblin do the honours in apparating them to Diagon Alley.

"Okay Griphook, if you let us in at Gringotts, the sword's yours."

As Griphook touched their hands, they apparated to a dark alley somewhere in Diagon Alley, with Harry, Griphook and Camilla hide in the shadows as the place was swarming with the Dark Lord's followers. As Hermione steps to the mouth of the alley to see if the coast was clear, a warlock passes by, spotting Bellatrix Lestrange, "madam Lestrange."

"Good morning" The warlock eyes her oddly but then continues on. As Hermione retreats back into the alley, Griphook emerges from the shadows, his voice harsh and mocking.

"Good morning? Good morning? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewey-eyed schoolgirl!"

"Hey, easy." Ron stepped in, defending his girlfriend. "She gives us away and we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats. Understand?" Camilla felt bad for  Hermione being scolded but the goblin had a point. If they want to for this whole scheme to be successful, they should always he vigilant.

"Griphook's right. Let us all be mindful of our words. One little mistake could affect everything, with the chances of not even getting into Gringotts" Ron was about to open his mouth to argue with Camilla when Hermione cuts him off, "yeah. I was being stupid."

Harry then pulls the invisibility cloak from his coat and tosses it to Ron. "C'mon, let's do it." With a nod from everyone, Camilla pulled out her wand and casted the disillusionment charm on herself, morphing her body to the surroundings while Griphook clambers onto Harry's back. As Ron pitches the cloak over them, they vanish. As they made their way to Gringotts, with Hermione and Ron trying not to draw attention, the alley was full of posters of Harry Potter bearing the caption "UNDESIRABLE NUMBER ONE."

As they saw they saw the white and towering building of Gringotts, Hermione and Ron mount the steps, entering. With the vast marble hall, a long counter, Goblins perched on high stools,Wizard Guards positioned throughout came into view, the door closes, the room into eerie silence.