Chapter 46

"I'll be meeting up with the team today. I'll see you tonight love."

Cedric kissed Camilla's cheek then grabbed his coat.

"Okay. Be careful"

Cedric nodded and gave her one last kiss before leaving the apartment. As Camilla was the only person in the room, she quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her sling bag. She put on her jacket and left the apartment.

As the brunette stepped foot outside of their apartment building, she apparated to St. Mungos.

Aside from the pain that Camilla felt when her own parents couldn't recognise her as their daughter, she still wanted to see and visit them, hoping that one day, their memories will come back.

Walking towards the reception table, she saw a familiar face again.

"Welcome to St. Mungos how may I help— oh, it's you again."

Grace Puck sighed, annoyed with Camilla's presence.

"How come you got hired with an attitude like that?" Asked Camilla.

The receptionist put on a fake smile, "how may I help you ma'am?"

Camilla rolled her eyes, "don't put on a show. I already know your true colours anyway."

Grace groaned, "what is it that you want?" She asked, giving up her act.

"How are they?"

Grace grabbed a folder and looked at its contents. She then grabbed her mug and took a sip before looking at the person in front of her.

"They haven't recovered." She says simply and closed the folder and put it back in its place.

"May i visit them?"

Grace gestured to the stairs, "knock yourself out." She says before grabbing the daily prophet and read away.

Camilla rolled her eyes and headed upstairs.

Reaching the door, she slowly knocked and opened it.

"Hello sweetie, come to visit us again?"

It was music to her ears but Camilla knew that they haven't remembered her for being their daughter, but remembered her the first time she came to their room and had an emotional breakdown.

"Uh yes, mum."

Calla Devonshire gave her a weird look, "why are you always calling me mom every time you visit?"

Camilla sighed, frustrated but she won't back down without a fight.

"Because I'm your daughter. You are my mother, Calla Devonshire. The man beside your bed is your husband, Darius Devonshire. You had two daughters, Daniella and Camilla."

Calla and Darius looked at each other, confused.

"If you keep that up, maybe you won't be allowed to visit us anymore."

As those words came out of Darius' mouth, Camilla felt like her world crumbled.

"Okay but can i at least prove something to you?"