Chapter 25

"Have you heard?"

"Heard of what?" Camilla asked. "Weasley and Brown are a thing now" Camilla's eyes widened and Aneth and Maven choked on their breakfast.

"Are you serious?!" Samantha nodded. Cho suddenly walked towards them with a smile on her face, holding the daily prophet.

"Have you guys read the latest news?" Samantha nodded. "Yes. That Weasley and Brown are a thing" Cho shook her head, "not that kind of news. This one" She dropped the newspaper in front of Camilla, "turn to the sports news"

"Okay?" Camilla turned the pages and saw an article about,

PUDDLEMERE UNITED'S ROOKIE

A rookie named Cedric Diggory, has been playing in Puddlemere United's field for only six months but has been accepted into team A and has been playing quite exceptionally. The handsome and skillful lad has also gained some fans and he is now the new heartthrob of Puddlemere United. According to the rookie, he dedicates his success to his family, his teammates and to the fans.

Then above the article was a picture of Cedric holding a trophy with a big smile on his face.

"Why is Camilla not mentioned?!" Maven exclaimed which made them startled. "And guess what? He's Puddlemere United's heartthrob now"

Camilla did wonder why. Not to be looking at herself that big but did he not think about her? Did he forget her?

And hearing him being the heartthrob of Puddlemere United made Camilla's blood boil. She clenched her hand on her spoon.

"Woah! Relax Cams. I'm sure Cedric wouldn't entertain bitches that would throw themselves at him" Aneth hit Samantha's arm that made her wince and held her arm. "Ouch!"

"I sure do hope so" she says and they continue to eat their breakfast. Suddenly, a boy from Gryffindor approached them. "Hey Camilla" he stuttered, "hey Belby" she replied with a small smile. "You're going to Slughorn's Christmas party, right?" He asked, Camilla then nodded.

He smiles confidently, "then will you be my date to the party?" He asks. "I'm sorry but Camilla has a boy-" "i would love to be your date" Maven's mouth hung open. Followed by her friends with a look of shock.

The Gryffindor fist bumps into the air as a sign of victory. "Yes! So i'll pick you up at 7?" She nodded and Belby walked away then he sat down at the Gryffindor table then seconds later, there was cheering from his group of friends.

Camilla diverted her eyes back to her plate but then she felt like she was stared at, and she was right. "What the hell are you doing?" Samantha asked. "I answered Belby's question. That's what i did"

"You do know Cedric will hear about this eventually" Camilla smirks, "then i hope he hears about it soon" Camilla stood up and went off to her first class. "Is she trying to make Cedric jealous?" Aneth asked, "maybe" Cho said then they went to their first class.

"Guys. I really do appreciate your help but i don't want to be all dressed up about this" Camilla whined as she was sitting on a chair while Aneth was doing her makeup and Cho doing her hair.

"None sense! If you want Diggory to be jealous, then you should dress up pretty. But Camilla, why Belby?" Samantha looked at her from Camilla's trunk as she looking for a pair of shoes that would match her dress.

"Yeah i mean you could've said yes to Blaise" Cho added, "if the article would've come sooner, then I would have already accepted Zabini's invitation"