Chapter 18

"You ready to go?" Cho asked. "Yeah" Camilla said and she stood up. "Are you okay Camilla? You seem to be a lot quieter than usual" she gave Cho a fake smile and said, "i'm okay Cho. Don't worry about it" Cho nodded, unsure. "Have you heard about the Weasley's leaving home early because Mr. Weasley had been attacked?" This caught her attention, "from whom did they heard that Mr. Weasley got attacked?" "Harry" Camilla sighed, "i hope Mr. Weasley's okay" "me too" silence fills in the air.

"We should get going" Cho said as she was grabbing her things. Camilla nodded. They met up at the train station and the three other fellow Ravenclaws said hi to them. Camilla didn't feel like talking to anyone so she said, "erm guys. I will be sitting in another compartment with Luna okay? Happy holidays"

"Uh okay Camilla. Happy holidays to you too." Aneth said. The four gave Camilla a look of worry but she shrugged it off and walked away, finding an empty compartment that was far away from theirs. Camilla finally found one at the end of the train car. She opened it, rolled down the cover and sat near the window, her head leaning against it. The train started to move and she watched the snowy scenery. 'I hope you're alright mum and dad.' She thoughts as she closed her eyes, a tear was rolling down her cheek.

"MOMMY!"

"What is it sweetie?" A ten year old Camilla shakily pointed the stairs and Calla looked at her daughter with full concern. "I told you to get your sister. Come with me honey." Calla grabbed her daughter's hand but Camilla was resisting. Calla forcefully grabbed her and they went to Daniella's room.

"Why are you crying? Did big sister Daniella scare you?" Calla wiped the tears away from her eyes. Camilla cried even harder. Calla felt something was wrong. Her daughter's crying wasn't normal at all. Not the cries where she was being teased or fought. Calla quickly went to her eldest daughter's room and what Calla saw was the most heart breaking scene she ever saw. Calla's knees were weak and she fell to the floor. Shocked. Not believing what she just saw. Calla screamed and she finally cried hard. "I'm home!"

"DAD!" Darius saw no one in their living room so he quickly ran upstairs and saw his wife on the floor crying her eyes out, also Camilla who was trembling in fear and crying at the same time.

He quickly ran towards them and hugged his wife and his youngest daughter, "what's wrong?!" Before Calla could answer, he looked at the room. His body then suddenly felt stiff. He couldn't move. "DANIELLA!" Calla screamed while crying.

A knock was heard and Camilla quickly wiped her eyes and stood up. She opened the compartment door and saw, "Malfoy?" she avoided eye contact with him. It was not the right time to be talking to someone else. She just wants to be alone for the whole train ride. "Why are you crying? Are you okay-"

"Why are you here? What do you want?" She snapped at him. "Calm down Camilla. I was just looking for a compartment"

"Really now? I thought you're always sitting with your Slytherin friends? Why here, full of blood traitors like me?" Draco had a hard look on his face. "Look. If you want a compartment, look for another" "what's with the attitude? You're not usually like this"

"I don't care. I'm not in the mood to be talking with other people right now" Draco sighed, "fine" then he walked away. Camilla was finally at peace and she closed the compartment door, sat down and closed her eyes.

Another knock was heard again and she groaned frustratedly. She stood up and opened it. "Camilla. Are you okay?" His voice was familiar. Too familiar that Camilla kept her head down and remained silent, "can we talk?" He asked, "of course. We have mouths" she mumbled. "no i mean may we talk about something?" she nodded and sat down near the window while Cedric closed the compartment door and sat on the opposite side of her.