Jungkook- BTS

Smut

"Are you nervous Y/N??" My friend Mark asks nudging me slightly. 

"N-No.  I just need to dance to chill my nerves off." I say.

"Mhm okay~" He coo's before going to get a drink so he can join me.  One of my favorite groups had requested that I be there new choreographer.  I was super anxious and nervous.  Today they were supposed to come see what I can do. I stretch and walk to the center of my dance room getting ready.

(Me and my dance group actually learned this choreo and I love it even)

At the end we have some fun with it making us laugh.  But suddenly we hear clapping behind us.  I turn around in shock and see the 7 members of BTS.  I blush out of embarrassment and bow.

"Hello I am Y/N!" I say my face as red as a tomato.

"We are BTS and we hope that we can all work well together." RM says already suspecting that I knew every ones names which I did. "Now I expect that you already know that your first job is to work with the dancers for now.  Right?" 

I nod in response.

"Okay then we'll leave." Before RM leaves he pulls the boys aside and says something.  What he doesn't know is that I can hear pretty much everything. "Boys hands off.  She not another toy." He says looking at Jungkook who has his eyes on me. Jin grabs his ear.

"Listen Jungkook!" Jin hisses fiercely scaring Jungkook back into listening as Jin never really got like this unless it was serious. 

"U-uhm yeah hands off. Got it." He says.  RM rolls his eyes before leaving.  The dancers come up to me and bow.

"We are looking forward to dancing with you." J-Hope says smiling.

"Me too!" I respond smiling big.  They pick out a song to dance to and we listen to it coming up with multiple dances and moves.  

"Ooh I like that Jungkook!" I say putting a mental note on the move he just pulled.  

"Why don't we make this a partner dance.  I can bring 2 more girls in." I say grabbing my phone.  They nod and we get the other girls in.  I'm partnered with Jungkook and we have a great time dancing together.  We all get really touchy and start to flirt together, and by the end of the day I can tell who's going to get layed.

"Hey bye Y?N me and Yeri here are going out." J-Hope says walking away with everyone else leaving me and Jungkook alone in the practice room.

"Aren't you going to go home?" I ask continuing to move around. 

"No I think I'm going to stay a little bit longer if that's okay with you." He says beginning to dance again.  I nod and start to move to one of my own choreography.  I was so focused I didn't see Jungkook staring at me and biting his lip.  He moves closer to me and pushes me against the mirrored wall.

"Yah Jungkook! What are you doing?" I ask trying to push him off me.  He just smirks and starts to kiss my neck. I try hard not to moan under his touch but when he found my sweet spot I couldn't hold it in.  He put his hands at the hem of my pants and tugged down taking my panties with my pants.  He gets on his knees and blows cold air onto my woman hood making me groan.

"Jungkook please don't tease me." I groan.  He moves and starts to lick my clit making me moan and grab his hair lightly.  He swiftly inserts 2 fingers into my core making me moan louder.  I feel the feeling in my abdomen but feel Jungkook stop.  He gets up and looks at me deep in the eyes before taking off my shirt and bra.  He turns me around and pushes me against the cold mirror making my nipples harden along with making me gasp.  I hear his pants unzip and he he places his hands on my waist.

"Are you ready baby?" He asks kissing my neck one more time.  I nod and he puts his member into me making me moan.  He grips my waist harder and starts to move after letting me adjust.  As his thrusts get harder and faster I moan out of Ecstasy.  

"Fuck your so tight." He grunts. I moan and feel my walls tighten.  

"Ah Jungkook! I-Im about to cum~" I say.

"Okay baby." He responds. I release over his manhood.  He thrusts a few times and pulls out before cumming.  I turn around and start to grab my clothes in a rush finally realizing that what we did was wrong. I was blushing like a mad man.  Before I leave Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. 

"I'm sorry Y/N I just couldn't help myself.  Would you like to go out with me someday?" He asks putting on his shirt after releasing my wrist.  

"U-Uhm. Sure." I say looking down with my face blushing.  He lift my face up gently and plants a soft kiss on my lips then my forehead.

"Okay then bye! You already have my number so tell me when your free."  He walks out of the room like nothing had ever happened.  While I was wondering if there were hidden cameras in the dance room.