J-Hope-BTS

Smut

Narrators P.O.V. 

Y/N kept whining while sitting on the floor.  She wanted something from her boyfriend but wouldn't admit to it.  Hobi stirred around on the couch trying to get comfortable while reading a book. Y/N goes and puts on a over sized sweatshirt and cute panties. She continues to move around to get his attention and soon she succeeds in her mission.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Yah Y/N whats wrong? You've been whining so much while I'm trying to read." He says in an annoyed tone.  She gets up and sits on his lap, laying down and starts drawing pictures against his toned chest.  The sweatshirt moves up exposing some of her butt.  He just goes back to reading and I whine even more.  I feel a sharp sensation hit my bare ass.  I look up and see him looking at me angrily. 

"Come on what the fuck do you want.  Your whines are more needy now. Just fucking tell me already." He says.  I blush and look away.  He smack's my ass again.  And I jerk at the feeling.

"Tell me or you'll get punished." He says and I still don't want to admit to it.  He puts the book down forcefully and picks me up turning me around exposing my red butt.  

"Just tell me." He groans in annoyance.  I suck in a big breath and quickly say.

"YouvebeensobusylatelythatIhaventgottenapieceofassinforever." I look back at him and he raises his eyebrows understanding me. 

"Oh so that's what you've been whining about. You're just horny." He says unbuckling his pants and taking his shirt off.  I nod in embarrassment.  Hobi just smirks and pushes my underwear away painfully slow.  I whine even more and push my body back against him trying to get friction.

"Ah hold on Y/N. You bothered me when I was doing something so your just gonna have to wait." Hobi says in a dark voice.  He puts 2 fingers into my core.  I arch my back.  Hobi starts kissing my back and leaving marks on the back of my neck.  His fingers go faster, as I feel my walls clench around his fingers he pulls out.  I look back at him with a pissed off look.  He just smirks and flips me around immediately shoving himself into me without warning.  I moan out loud, scratching his back.  Him being the softie he is doesn't move allowing me to adjust.  He pulls out and slams back in me going deeper.  His thrusts get faster and my moans get louder as he hits a spot that sends me over the edge making me reach my climax in no time.  I bite down on his shoulder as I moan out.  He thrusts a few more time's before pulling out and cumming over my stomach.  He gets up and grabs a towel wiping me off.  He sits back down and pulls me onto his chest grabbing his book again.

"Better now?"Hobi asks. I nod in response, as Hobi reads to me. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is really short, but I've been busy with online learning and all that bullshit that quarantine has brought us. Hope every ones staying healthy!💛💜💙💛💜💙