Felix-Stray Kids

Smut

I had been feeling sick so Felix stayed home from work.  Now we were silently snuggled on our bed watching a movie.

"Y/N do you feel  any better?" He asks, moving a piece of hair out of my face. 

"Yeah.  I was going to go take a bath." I say getting up and stretching. 

"Do you want me to get you something to wear." He asks

"Yes, something of your's please." 

He nods.  I get up to go start the bath water and put some bubbles and salts on the water to help relax my muscles.  I strip down and step into the hot water, sighing at the feeling of water rushing over my body.  The scent of lavender filling the bath room.  I hear Felix come in and put clothes on the counter.

"Mind if I come in Jagi? He asks. I shake my head.  I hear him step in and come closer to me.  I rest my head on his shoulder.  He grabs my waist and sits me on top of him.  He looks at me with soft eyes and kisses me passionately.  I pull away and smile at him.  

"Thank you for staying home with me." I say. Kissing him again while cupping his cheek gently. 

"Anything for you." He pulls me closer wrapping his arms around me.  He kisses my neck adn collarbone.  Making me moan ever so lightly.  I feel him smirk against my skin.  Me and him have never really been able to have soft passionate sex because of our shcedules so this was a nice change of things.  He positions me on top of his member and slowly slides into me making me moan and grip his shoulders.  I hear his low grunt and it turns me on.  I put my fingers through his hair and kiss him nipping his bottom lip.   

I start to move my body up and down with the help of Felix's strong arms.

"Ah shit baby.  I swear anytime we have sex you get tighter every time." He groans out biting my neck again.  I feel my high coming and I arch my back lightly.

"Ah F-Felix, I'm about to cum." I moan out.  He nods and moves my body faster making me cum.  He pulls out of me and cums. 

"Shit Y/N! I love you." He says, kissing me one more time.

"I love you to Felix." I respond smiling at him with a bright smile on my face.

--------------------

Okay so I just recently go into Stray Kids and SEVENTEEN so expect some of them.  And sorry my smuts might be a little short because I've been very busy dealing with online school.  Thank you!