Kai-Exo

Smut

My hands shake with nerves as I board the plane.  Its been to long without seeing Kai.  He promised that before he left eh would face time me everyday or at least text me but I haven't heard from him in 3 months and its absolutely killing me.  I sit down and before turning my phone onto airplane mode I call him one more time and when he doesnt answer I sigh and turn my phone off.  Kyungsoo helped set this up for me so he will come pick me up.  Im so scared because Kai doesnt like it when I travel alone plus I haven't even been able to tell him that Im coming.  I take a few deep breaths and fall asleep.

Timeskip--Off the plane waiting for Kyungsoo 

"Aish where is he?!" I ask looking around the airport.

"Yah Y/N there you are!" I hear a voice yell.  I turn and see Kyungsoo running towards me. "Come on we need to hurry, Kai gets off in about 2 hours and you need to get ready." He grabs my hand and takes me to a car and drives us to a hotel.  I look out at the entrance and see its a love hotel.  I blush at the thought.  

"Good luck and by the way even if he doesnt want to admit it he really does miss you." Kyungsoo says before hitting my arm gently and leaving.  I walk into the room and immediately see the bed with light red silk sheets.  And above the bed is a huge mirror where you can see everything.  I walk to the restroom and change into lingerie and do my make up.

  I walk to the restroom and change into lingerie and do my make up

As I was putting on my lipstick I hear the door slam open.

"Y/N! Where are you?!" I hear Kai yell.  He storms into the restroom and I turn.  "What the truck Y/N what are you doing here without telling me?" He says angrily walking towards me I back away. 

"U-um well I-I tried calling you." I mumble in response.  I back onto the wall.  He gets so close to me where his lips are almost on mine.  Ugh I miss his kisses so much.  

"Stop with the f*ucking excuses, I know what you really wanted." He says darkly near my ears sending shivers down my spine.  Im starting to get wet.  "Expect a punishment baby girl." He picks me up swiftly and takes me to the bed. Kai sets me down and walks to the alcohol cabinet getting a glass of wine.

"Strip." He orders.  I do as he orders.  Soon Im laying naked in front of him.  He finishes the glass and walks over to me seductively taking off his shirt and pants.  I see his bulge from his boxers.  He climbs on top of me and kisses me biting my bottom lip for entrance.  I open my mouth gladly letting him in. Ah the touch I've been missing.  He pulls away from the kiss making me whine.

"I told you this was a punishment Y/N." He whispers trailing his fingers over my sensitive nipples and down to my core.  He thrusts a finger into me.

"Ah, Kai-" I moan from the pleasure.  He licks my clit while going faster.  I feel my walls tighten but Kai pulls out and quickly replaces his finger with his member.  I yell out his name from the pain.  A tear falls from my face. Kai quickly kisses it away and kisses my lips.  I wrap my arms and legs around him to pull him closer.  He pulls out and slams back into me.

"Hmm Jong-In." I moan out scratching his back lightly.  I look up at the mirror above the bed and smirk.  I feel my stomach knot up "AH I-Im about to-" 

"I know baby me to," He thrusts even deeper into me bring me over the edge.  We orgasm and he falls next to me pulling me closer to him.  I hold him and we look at each other and share a passionate kiss.  

"Y/N you dont understand how much I missed you. When are you supposed to go back."

"Tomorrow morning." I say softly. 

"Oh, I was hoping that you could stay with us for the rest of the tour." 

"Um duh of course I will."

"Good and there's some wine left can you go get it." I nodd in response and get off the bed.  But my legs suddenly gave out.  Kai laughs and helps me get back up on the bed.

"F*uck your adorable." He says laughing at me