Jeno-NCT Dream

Smut

Background: 

You and Jeno have been dating for 3 years.  Today's your anniversary but you never really get gifts for each other for some reason.

"Hey Y/N! Are you free tonight?" Jeno asks over the phone.

"Yeah, why?" I respond.

"I want to take you on a date." 

"Okay!" I say excitedly.  We haven't been on a date in a long time. "What should I wear?"

"Something nice.  I'll take you to dinner." Jeno says.

"Okay! I'll see you later!" I hang up and go into my closet and pick out this:

I don't put on a lot of make up, and curl my hair.  When I was finished I sat on the couch and played on my phone.  The door opens to reveal Jeno looking fine as hell. 

"Hey babe! Are you ready?" He asks. I get up and walk over to him. 

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I say standing on my toes to kiss him.

"Lets go then!" He says. 

As we drive to the restaurant he reaches over to the passenger seat and take's my hand lightly.  I look over at him and smile.  He smiles back. 

"Oh Jeno that smile!" I grab my chest dramatically. "Why do you do this to me! You know what that smile does to me! If you keep smiling like that I'll be dead tomorrow! Do you want that Jeno!" 

He laughs at me. 

"I don't know why you are like this about my smile!" He continues to laugh and smile.  We get to the restaurant and he walks over to the door to let me out. 

"Aw this was where we had our first date!" I say holding Jeno's hand.  A waitress leads us to our table. 

"After this lets go on a walk." Jeno suggest rubbing his thumb over my hand. 

"Yes! Thank you Jeno and happy 3 year anniversary!" I say.

"Happy 3 year anniversary babe."  

Timeskip

Me and Jeno continue to walk along a bridge.  I stop and rest my arms on the rail looking at the view.

"This is where we first met! Why are you being so cheesy abo-" I turn and see Jeno on his knee with a box out.
"Y/N my life has been golden ever since I met you.  When I see your face I fall in love all over again.  You bring em joy and happiness and I never want to leave your side.  Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asks.

"Omg! Jeno! YES!" I say.  He gets up and puts the ring on my finger.  He picks me up and kisses me deeply.  He pulls away and looks me deep in my eyes. 

"I love you Jeno. So much!" I say.

"I love you to Y/N!" Jeno responds kissing me deeply.  We go into the car and decide to head back to the house.

When we arrive to the house Jeno lead's me to our bedroom and picks me up slightly laying me on the bed.  He crawls over em and kisses me with lust.  I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.  I reach down to take off his shirt feeling his abs.  He takes off my dress and bra taking a close look at me.

"You're so beautiful." He says taking off his pants.  He kisses my breasts with delicate lips.  He kisses leaving light marks down my body.  He slips off my panties and looks at me, asking for permission.  I nod and let him put 2 fingers into me.  I moan loudly and I see Jeno smirk. He thrusts his fingers in and out of me.  I feel my climax come and I moan even louder. 

"Ah Jeno~" I release over his hand and he puts it to his mouth licking my cum.

"Ah you taste good baby." He leans over me and positions himself at my entrance. 

"Please be careful it's my first time." I say. He smiles cutely and kisses me before pushing himself into me. I moan out of pain and pleasure as a tear falls down my face.  He kisses it away before moving again. 

He thrusts in and out of me hitting deeper every time. He hits my g-spot making me arch my back and yelp. He groans and soon all that fills the room  sound of skin slapping and moans. I feel the knot form in my stomach again.

"Ah Jeno I'm about to cum!" I moan out and grab his shoulders.  

"Me too babe." He groans. Memo goes faster sending me into pure Euphoria before air feel my walls clench around his member.  We release and he lays down beside me pulling me into a warm sweaty embrace. 

"I'm so glad I'm marrying you." He says.  I nod and cuddle his chest before we fall asleep.

---------------------------

Happy Late Birthday you talented mother trucker! Hope 20 treats you well and hope that you continue to make us all smile and be happy!