BM-K.A.R.D.

Smut

I get up making sure I put on something that makes me look good so that I can impress Matthew today as his personal trainer.  I put on this and walk out the door.

I get to the gym and see that he isn't here yet, so I go ahead and work on my legs

I get to the gym and see that he isn't here yet, so I go ahead and work on my legs. I start to run and listen to some of my music.  I hum the tune as I build up a sweat. I slow down the treadmill and feel as if someone's watching my behind.  I turn around and grasp my chest from shock.

"Holy shit. You scared the crap out of me." I whine getting off and grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat off. "Are you ready for today's session?" I ask walking off towards our regular section.  He nod's and I feel his eyes on my behind.  I smirk and decide to rock my hips a little bit more while walking which makes my butt move more.  He sets his bag down and get's on the bench.  I get his regular weights and give them to him.  Matthew starts to lift and I straighten out his arms by holding the bottom of his biceps.

"Move like this." I go in front of him and start to fix the way he was doing things.  I bend over causing him to look down my cleavage.  I look up at him with innocent eyes knowing exactly what I am doing to him. I continue to tease him for a bit before he stands up abruptly. I back away looking up at the tall, sweaty, and muscular figure before me. 

"God Damn it Y/N." He starts to back me up until I hit the back of the wall.  I look around o make sure no ones here.  What a coincidence. 

"You've been teasing me all day.  What do you think you deserve?" He says leaning down and biting my ear.  I shiver from his hot breath. He leans up and gets even closer to me.  He leans down and crashes his lips onto mine.  I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer.  I moan as he grazes my bottom lip with his teeth.  he puts his tongue in my mouth fighting for dominance.  He pulls away and whispers into my ear with a deep voice.

"Jump." I do as he says and he picks me up grabbing my butt tightly and kissing me even more before leaning me on the bench and taking off my jacket.  He uses my jacket and ties my hands tightly to the bottom of the bench.  I try to move but he just smirks.

"This is a punishment baby girl for teasing me all morning." He kisses down my stomach and slides off my leggings and underwear painfully slow.  I whine in anticipation.

"Please Matthew~" I moan out, wanting to feel him already.  His clicks his tongue and shakes his head. I see his head go between my legs and feel 2 fingers thrust into me I moan out loudly, but he doesn't move.  I buck my hips desperate for friction.  In return he slaps my thigh and then thrusts his fingers in and out of me incredibly fast.  His tongue flicks at my fold's making me moan louder. I feel my stomach knot and he pulls his finger's out.  I whine, mad at the fact that he didn't let me cum.  

"Remember baby this is a punishment." He says before taking off his pants and boxers to reveal his very large and hard member. He crawls over me and looks at my desperate figure as he teases my entrance. 

"Just fuck me already!" I yell.  I blush at my own words.  He just smirks and thrusts his length into me and doesn't let me adjust to his length making me moan out of pain and pleasure.  I try to move my arms to touch him but then remember that they are tied.  So I just bite his shoulder hard to where it will probably leave a mark.  He groans and thrusts even harder and faster making me arch my back.  He takes his hands and puts them up my bra playing with my sensitive nipples.  He lifts my bra slightly up and leans down to suck on my right one, then pinches my left one. 

"Ah~" I moan loudly.  Our noises can probably be heard from the other room but we didn't care.  I feel my climax come again and I moan out his nickname.

"BM~" He nods already knowing what I am going to say.

"Me too, Y/N." I cum then he follow shortly after.  He thrusts a few more times riding out his high.  He pulls out and gets up untieing my hands and handing my jacket back. 

"Don't tease me like that again." He says putting his clothes back on. "Or else you wont be able to walk for a week." I gulp and try to get up but I fall down.  BM catches me and leads me outside and to my apartment.  I know what he told me to do but something in me just makes me want to do it again.  Fuck it!