NCT 127- Reacting to you sleeping in their bed because you had a nightmare.

Backstory

You had been staying the night at their dorms when Haechan suggested that you all watch a horror movie.  You hated them because you always had nightmares when you watch them but you agreed to it anyways(why? horror movies are just plain scary. Ouija the movie scared the shit out of me) You ended up having really bad nightmares and you went to go sleep with one of the boys and this is how they react.

Taeyong

He would already have been asleep snuggled into his blanket cutely, when you knock on his door. He woke up to the sudden sounds of the floor creaking only to see you shaking in fear.  Him being the good friend he is already was worried because he knew you hated watching horror movies so you didn't even have to ask before he moved to one side of the bed to let you slide in under the sheets.  You face away from him but he turns around towards you and does nothing but rubs your back to calm you down and help you fall asleep.  When he wakes up he finds you cuddled next to him and he blushes and laughs quietly as he gets up to make you breakfast and yell at Haechan. 

Yuta

Yuta would have been awake and reading a comic or manga.  When you knock and walk in he asks

"Whats wrong Y/N did something happen?"

"U-Um I'm sorry but I had a nightmare and now I cant sleep." You respond blushing.  He doesn't say anything in response but he gets up and hugs you then pulls away and looks at your eyes which are watery from almost crying.  He gives you the healing smile and leads you to the bed grabbing a pillow for you.  When in the bed he reads the story out loud to help you fall asleep and before eh goes to bed he sees you sleeping and smiles at how cute you are. 

Jaehyun