BTS on your Period

Kim Seokjin- Jin 

He would be the one to overcook for you and is really calm about whats going on.  He would give you massages and tummy rubs as you eat the food he cooked for you. 

Kim Namjoon- RM

He would be the person that you would call if you needed anything and he wouldn't be embarrassed about it.  He would hold you and play with your hair and heat up a pillow for you.  If you have mood swings though I feel like he wouldn't know what to do and would just sit there questioning everything. 

Min Yoongi- Suga

He would sleep in with you and stock up on all the supplies you needed. He would really osften up and just comfort you making sure your in no pain. 

Jung Hoseok- J-Hope

He would try and make you laugh and cheer up as much as he can.  If your having bad cramps he would just give you medicine and cuddle you till you felt better.  I can see him watching a bunch of movies with you. 

Park Jimin- Jimin

At first I can see him being kind of awkward about getting you stuff but then he would realise that its something that a good friend or boyfriend would do so he would do anything you ask him to.  He would go get pads and let you wear his clothes and all the cute stuff a guy would do for a girl. 

Kim Taehyung- V

He would buy you all the junk food you want and do a bunch of cute things to make you feel happy.  I can see him just being himself and acting like nothing is wrong with you.

Jeon Jungkook- Jungkook 

He would straight up be so embarrassed at the store.  he would be blushing like crazy as you tease him but I can see him just at the store getting pad and just trying to run out of the store as soon as possible.  So cute! 

I dont know why but this thing is not letting me upload pictures.