Vernon-Seventeen

Smut

"Ah Y/N what about this?" Vernon says pulling up a dark green sweatshirt.

"Yeah! Aww you know me to well." I respond.  Me and my best friend had decided to go shopping and spend some time together because he's been so busy lately.  I find a nice white button up shirt.  Wait why do the buttons look like that? The buttons were strange and the holes they were supposed to go into as well. 

"Hey Vernon what about this for you?" I say putting the shirt up to his chest. 

"Sure let me go try this on." Vernon raises his hand to call a worker over.  The woman leads us to a dressing room ignoring the fact that we aren't the same gender. 

"Whats your name sir." The lady coo's.  I furrow my brows in jealousy. 

"Vernon." He says. The lady writes his name down and clips it onto the door.  As she leaves she brushes up against his shoulder.

"She seem's nice." He exclaims walking into the dressing room. 

"I swear.  You are so dense sometimes ,it hurts me" I laugh.  I hear him undress, and I blush at the thought.  I've liked him for so long but I never thought that he would like me back so I always tried and pushed the feeling's down.  But that never worked due to the fact that we are best friends and we've been there for each other for as long as I can remember.  My train of thought leaves as i hear him.

"Y/N can you come help me please?" I hear him ask.  I feel my face heat up really fast I I stick my head through the crack in the door.  He turns and I see his bare torso making me blush even more.

"Are you okay?" I ask walking in and shutting the door.

"Can you help me button this please?" He asks. I step closer to him and start to help button this shirt.  My face furrows in concentration, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. 

"Damn Y/N." I hear him sigh.  I look up at him only to be met by his lips smashing onto mine.  My eyes widen in shock.  I soon kiss him back putting my hands onto his still bare chest. He pulls away and look's at me straight in my eyes.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time now." He says.

"But I thought that you didn't like me back." I respond moving my hands down his chest and to the fabric of his jeans.

"As you said earlier I can be very dense." 

I smirk and get down on my knees.  His bulge grows at the sight of me.  I unzip his pants and pull down his boxers.  I grab his member lightly and stroke lightly before putting his size into my mouth.  I look up at him and see him biting back a moan.  I bob my head up and down his shaft earning quiet groans from him.

"Damn you feel so good." He says biting back another moan.  I feel his member twitch in my mouth.  I hum making him release into my mouth.  I stand up and kiss him deeply as he grabs me and turns me around making me look into the mirror.  He roughly pulls down my pants and kisses my neck before slamming himself into me making me moan loudly.  I quickly cover my mouth remembering where we are at.  He pulls my hand away and whispers seductively into my ear.

"I want to hear you baby." 

He thrusts in and out of me at an incredible pace. His hands go up my shirt and fondles my breast.   I moan out his name as he hits a spot inside me.  He hits that spot sending me over the edge.  I look into the mirror and see his eyes filled with pleasure as he bites his lip.  We lock eyes as I cum over his members.  He pulls out and cums over my butt.   I quickly pull my pants back up.  And turn towards him.  He starts to put his clothes back on.

"Okay so we need to leave this store as quick as possible because we made a lot of noise." Vernon says grabbing my hand. "On the count of 3 run. 1,2,3! GO!" We rush out and as we look around all the workers are staring at us.  The lady from earlier giving me a stink eye. But I just stick my tongue out in spite.