22 | fixing things

" but even today, you are not here
...i'm going crazy "

i'm going crazy "

~flashback

"...wait, yeseo! where are you going?"

junghwan watched as yeseo pushed her way past everybody else and to the direction of the school field, with eunkyul and the rest of the boys scurrying behind.

byeol snickered and turned to junghwan, holding his hand tightly.

"those pathetic losers." she told him.

he smiled and looked away, his teeth clenched. 'yes, they are', he thought to himself forcefully before following her and the rest back to the classroom.

~~

"...junghwan? junghwan!"

snapping out of his thoughts, he turned to face hyejin, who had been calling him.

"w-what?"

"i was trying to ask if you're good at singing or dancing?"

he blinked. the rest of the girls and boys in the car waited for his answer curiously.

"yeah, i'm pretty good. i used to attend a dance academy back in iksan." he explained.

everyone wow-ed excitedly, clapping their hands for him. feeling flustered, junghwan laughed nervously and waved his hand.

"i'm not that good though—"

"oh my god, daebak! is this you?!" mujin interrupted with a loud shriek, his eyes fixated on his phone.

they turned their heads and saw a video of a few young boys in taekwondo uniform doing stunts.

"isn't...isn't this k-tigers?!" bora guessed.

"heol! you were in k-tigers!? oh my gosh, junghwan, you're so cool!" serim gushed, her eyes sparkling.

turning her head from the front seat, byeol impatiently snatched mujin's phone from him and watched the video again.

"we could really use these moves for our performance, if you don't mind." she batted her eyelids at the handsome boy, who grinned.

"of course," he replied.

once they had arrived at byeol's mansion, everyone excitedly went inside to the dining table, where byeol's cooks had already prepared a scrumptious meal for them.