1 | stereotype

DISCLAIMER:
READERS ARE RECOMMENDED TO READ
TREASURE HOTLINE
FIRST BEFORE
STARTING THIS.

———————————

" once again i'm looking
at you today
i call you again even though
you don't respond "

" once again i'm looking at you todayi call you again even though you don't respond "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

teumae middle school. it is one of seoul's most prestigious middle schools, where the elite families send their young children to study. the students would rank themselves according to their wealth, those who come in as scholars are often looked down on because their parents aren't rich or have a luxurious life like them: a toxic stereotype that has been going on in the school for years.

most of its students end up going to top high schools in korea and end up pursuing a career in a prestigious field, becoming highly paid businessmen, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, etc., following their parents' path.

as for 16-year-old (korean age) senior middle schooler ha yeseo, she is one of the many who is following this bright path to success. her family background is simple. her great-grandparents were businessmen, their business was handed down to her grandparents and now, her parents. it was mostly her father who ran it, while her ambitious mother works as a housewife at their classy terrace.

yeseo has a consultant for every subject that she studies, which is how she is able to keep track of each and every one of them and soar up high in her grades.

"mrs park! the answer to that question is x to the power of 4 over y to the power of 3 multiplied by p to the power of 7!" she shouted from behind.

mrs park, the class' mathematics teacher, grinned and nodded her head in approval.

"that is right. well done, yeseo!" she praised.

yeseo put her hand down with satisfaction. she looked around and could see her classmates rolling their eyes and tapping their pencils in annoyance. her smile immediately faded as she placed her hand on her cheek.

just then, there was a knock outside the door. the students looked up curiously and saw a boy walking into the classroom with a teacher accompanying him.

"alright, class. before i end my lesson, i would like to introduce a new student joining you all for the year." mrs park explained.

everyone stared at the boy, who looked tense and stiff. he had big brown eyes and golden brown hair. he had a sharp, hooked nose and wore a pretty smile.

"hello, nice to meet you. i'm so junghwan." he said before bowing 90 degrees. "i hope we get along!"

the class cheered for the newcomer. who would've thought such a handsome student would join their class so suddenly?

going crazy | so junghwanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें