6 | trapped

" i want to be breathing by your side,
you don't know my heart "

yeseo was busy studying in her room when her sister, yebin, barged inside

"yah, ha yeseo!" she shouted. "what on earth are you doing on a dating app?!"

she turned her chair around and faced her.

"for fun." she said and stuck out her tongue.

for yeseo, it was a pleasure to annoy and irritate her older sister. since she was always being pushed by her parents to study and at school, she has to deal with byeol and her gang, this was like a short playtime for her.

"why would you— do you want mom and dad to find about this? i'll get you grounded, i swear to god."

"why? are you worried that i'll embarrass your online boyfriends?"

"you—!"

"don't worry, i only found out that someone you know is using this app as well. it'll be best if that person doesn't find you, or it'll be so awkward!"

yebin narrowed her eyes and folded her arms.

"who is this person?" she asked.

"not telling you."

she clenched her teeth and tried not to curse out loud at yeseo.

"tell me or i'll tell mom you've been skipping intensive revision sessions to stalk me on a dating app!" she threatened.

yeseo's eyes remained calm.

"don't forget i can also add on that you are being distracted in high school by looking for online dates. we'll both be in trouble. what's your choice?"

yebin closed her eyes and sighed loudly. yeseo never failed to negotiate such things like this with her.

"fine, just stay out of it!" she growled and walked out of her room.

yeseo grinned in triumph and headed back to revising her work. an hour passed and she decided to take a break and browse through the hotline once more for leisure.

just then, she received a message from her new friend that she had texted recently on the app, jeongwoo.

she blushed and covered her cheek. they hadn't met before, but yeseo felt charmed by jeongwoo's voice messages and his visuals. he was her biggest, secret crush.

박정우 (PARK JEONGWOO)
online

박정우 (PARK JEONGWOO)online