Chapter II.III

At the Hill Valley Railroad Station, when Mary Steenburgen heartbroken with Anya that he saying goodbye, she had it to that was so do on. So, he Anya had been heartbroken to Steenburgen that he didn't saying that, he was taking part so long — why didn't seeing her to inside with — as they too long to for least time?
   And then, when she recieves the train ticket to leaving for Hill Valley to San Francisco, California. He didn't seemly finally awaken in.
   "How far does the eight o'clock train go?"
   "San Francisco is the end of the line."
   Steenburgen nodded, "I'll take a one-way ticket."
  At the Palace Saloon and Hotel, when 1885 Doc Brown passed out of the table when Anya making the wake-up juice due to drunk. When Anya tells Matt Clark to gives to get black coffee — he was trying to able to using while making his Wake-up Juice.
  When Joey Newington given to Clark to recieves the coffee, he will able from make to create into: the Wake-up Juice!
   "Mr. Newington, coffee!" Clark said.
   When Newington and Clark had been to using before finishes the Wake-up Juice. She making the whisky and the wake-up juice.
  "You wanna sober him up in a hurry, son, you're gonna have to use something a whole lot stronger than coffee."
   Anya looked at their 1885 Doc's eyes, seemly over fought even turned fell over their four Healing Animals. As such, Komasan, Noko and Kururun looked at their 1885 Doc; when never couldn't between instead of them.
   "Yeah, what do you suggest?" 1985 Martin Senior demanded.
   "Joey, let's make some wake up juice."
   After making the wake-up juice, Clark grinned and waved a young man over to the bar.
    "Joey," he instructed, "get me some tabasco sauce, cayenne pepper, chili peppers and mustard seed."
   The young fellow nodded and ran into the back room, as the bartender reached behind the polished wooden shelf and pulled out a bottle of vinegar and part of an onion.
   His helper rushed back with an armful of jars and bottles and dumped them on the bar. The bartender whistled tunelessly as he mixed all of it in a beer glass, then glanced up at Anya.
  "In about ten minutes," the barkeeper remarked cheerfully, "he'll be as sober as a priest on Sunday."
  Anya demanded, he couldn't that no longer instead. Noko and Kururun couldn't between looking that wouldn't seemly after took long for ten minutes.
  "Ten minutes, why do we have to cut these things so darn close?" Anya continued.
  Clark leaned over the bar, handing Marty both the glass, which was now filled with a uniform, vile brown liquid, and a clothespin.
  "Here, stick this clothespin on his nose," Clark instructed. "And when he opens up his mouth, go ahead and pour it on down his gullet. Oh, and stand back."
   Anya did as he was told, placing the clothespin over the bridge of 1885 Doc's nose, effectively closing off his nasal passages. The sleeping Doc opened his mouth to gulp in air. In a single fluid motion, Anya poured the contents of the glass into 1885 Doc's gullet.
  What happened next [after giving 1885 Doc wake-up juice] was quite amazing. In fact, Anya couldn't figure out what was most incredible — the strength of 1885 Doc's bloodcurdling scream, the amazingly blood-red color of his face, or the speed with which he ran from the bar to dunk his head in the horse trough.
  Well, no matter which was most surprising, the final effect was quite dramatic. Anya and the barkeep both ran out of the bar to find 1885 Doc's head totally submerged in water!
  Anya heard a gulping sound from the trough, and realized that 1885 Doc must be drinking water. He hoped, when this was all over, that his friend would forgive him for this dramatic cure.
  "Geez louise! He's still out!" Anya shrieked. Why even 1885 Doc to drinking the wake-up juice and he dunk on the horse trough.
  "Oh, that? That was just a reflex action," Clark asked. "It's gonna take a few more minutes for the stuff to really clear up his head."
   "Perfect," Marty replied to Clark.
   From the Hill Valley Railroad Station, she looking the locomative — but Steenburgen had been heartbroken with Anya — he hadn't seemly too much inside? However, Steenburgen and Anya hadn't could be heartbroken with.
  A few minutes later; when Seamus arrived at the Palace Saloon and Hotel, Anya didn't wanted to saying that 1885 Doc Brown had been using the wake-up juice.
  "Seamus!" Clark asked. "Wouldn't expect to see you here this morning."
   "Aye," Seamus smiled sadistically, "but somethin' inside told me should be here, as if my future had somethin' to do with it."
  "I've been should be you'd been okay with it," Anya asked to Seamus. "But you shouldn't by something it." she added, "You see, if you'd coming seeing around him, I'll let something to 1885 Doc's head and he's until to wake-up with me."
   "Why he's still waking around me?" Nintendo Wolf whimpered to Anya. "Falco! Fox! This must be hold in the chest!"
  "Ahh, Rosie. That's all been to right until. Oh! So, I'll be restore to 1885 Doc Brown's eyes, you coming to see around again," Seamus said.
   When the Tannen clan seeing the Palace Saloon, Buford and Griff took someone that he calls to witch. Anya shocked. They haven't seemly turned to Anya couldn't even making that calling witch.
  "Are you in there, McFly?" Buford demanded. "It's eight o'clock and I'm callin' you out!"
  "It's not over eight o'clock yet!" Anya said to Buford. "That's an not good even for me!"
   "It is by my watch!" Buford continued. "Let's settle this once and for all, runt. Or ain't got the grumption?"
  Anya didn't wanted to getting anyone to not yet, but Buford and the Tannen clan haven't seemly final time. It hadn't could been had been 'witchy pie stinger'.
  "Erm, listen..." Anya sighed. "Because, I'm not really feeling up to this today, so I'm gonna have to forfeit."
  "Forfeit... forfeit?" Buford confused. "What's that mean?"
  "Um, it means... you win without a fight," 1985A Biff asked to Buford.
  "Without shootin'?" Buford muttered. "Hey, you can't do that! You know what I think? I think you ain't nothin' but a gutless, witchy turd, and I'm givin' you to the count of ten to come out here and prove I'm wrong!"
   When Anya looking the tombstone he transforms that he was in the name... Clinton Eastwood Junior! The picture of the tombstone that reveals Eastwood that he shot of the back in the Palace Saloon.
  But Anya and the Palace Saloon Old-Timers that he didn't saying but he's that to the final showdown with the Tannen clan. He didn't Nintendo StarWolf and Nintendo StarFox that he was an witch.
  "You better get out there, girl. I got twenty dollars gold bet on you, so don't let me alone," Nintendo Wolf said to Anya. That he was an calling him 'witch'.
   "I got thirty dollars gold bet again. So don't let me down," 1985A Lorraine said to Anya. How ever couldn't much as they haven't want to get her around.
  "You better face up to it, girl," the third Palace Saloon Old-Timer said. "Cause if you don't go out there..."
   But Anya had didn't wanted to answer to Brad McPeters and Nintendo Falco? It didn't getting to earned to get his encountering final time of the Tannen clan.
   "What if I don't go out there?" she said firmly.
   "You're a coward," McPeters said.
   "And you'll be branded a coward for the rest of your days," Nintendo Falco asked.
   Michael Fox said, "Everybody everywhere will say, 'Debbie Jellinsky Adams is the greatest witch in the West'."
  Just then, when Anya looking turning to Buford, they saying who can that he is in 'idiot'. That's even who can she was 'Debbie Jellinsky Adams is the greatest witch in the West'.
   Anya brought this gun, however; Anya between seeing after looked seemly onto in the eyes.
  "I already a gun."
  "Ten!" Buford exclaimed. "Did you hear me, runt? I said, that's ten; you gutless, witchy pie slinger!"
  Anya looked turned to Buford, she instead of her between as such as Noko and Komasan; not even for their every finally good such.
  Anya confused, looked turned to Buford. "He's an idiot!" she said, then she hissed around to Buford him. "I don't care that Tannen says! And I don't care what anybody else says either!"
  "Did you'd something I'd..." Seamus sighed. "She's an ugly witchy girl."
  Anya looked after off. But they didn't seeing watch all over and over it all again. Does it was it too longer want to him inside? He wasn't to being to was it in all this?
  "It's all around me almighty again," Anya said.
  When Anya turned to 1885 Doc had been after to drinking the Wake-up Juice, Anya couldn't had been an headache. Clark and Anya had been to 1885 Doc trying into them. She glanced over turned to 1885 Doc's chest.
   "Doc!" Anya shocked.
   "Whoa, what an headache," 1885 Doc confused.
  When Komasan and Komajiro that he could Latte and his Healing Animals that had, it 1885 Doc said that he was an headache over in 1885 Doc's head. Fuwa and Pronces that he could someone that Buford's listening.
  "Listen, you got a backdoor to this place?" Anya said.
  "Yeah, it's in the back," Clark asked to Anya.
   If Anya and Buford trying to final showdown with it, he had to trying to wear this — the bullet proofest. Clark and Anya trying to turned his out of manages than he didn't she was calling witch.
  "Are you coming out there?" Buford shouted. "Or do I have to come in there after by you!?"
   When Anya and 1885 Doc runned away the saloon, Buford shot the barrells of water when ranned away, but at last, they both of them Anya and Steenburgen were heartbrokened.
  But Anya opened the curtain that Doc Browns and Lloyd had captured the Tannen clans and their Buford's gang. Griff, Buford with his gang and Biffs (1955, 1985A and 2015) being seeing before Anya's final encounter.
   "Listen up, Jellinsky!" Buford shouted. "I'm aim to shoot somebody today, and I prefer it'd be you; but if you're just too darn witch, it'll just have to be your blacksmith friend!"
   Anya gasped, Noko and Anya between safety turned to them. Marty shocked, between Noko and Komasan between getting ridge between and her getting of them.
   1885 Doc exclaimed, "Forget about me, Anya; and save yourself!"
   Anya and Marty trying even between getting herself as Noko and Komasan between looked between of his clock.
   "You got one minute to decide; you hear me, runt!? One minute!"
  When the train whistles, he will aboard to safety. They seeing Anya looking even saying it, he couldn't would anyone to save him? As such, when Anya fought even unfortune, instead; they have between has woman.
  "I've never seen a man so broken up over a woman. What he'd say her name was?" he confused. "Cara? Sara?"
   "Clara," Tim Konrad said.
   "Clara!" he shouted.
   Steenburgen confused, "Excuse me..."
   "Ma'am?"
  Steenburgen looked at their Barbed-wire salesman and Konrad even had between seeing over him. As the Barbed-wire salesman seeing fought them at an all.
  She instead of them cause to say her:
  "... but was this man tall, with great big, brown, puppy dog eyes and long, silvery, flowing hair?"
  But the Barbed-wire salesmans that he called to its name, 'Tanya'. That he was the Anya's fullest name is: Tanya Rosie 'Anya' McFly.
   "You know him."
   "... Tanya!" Steenburgen shouted.