Prologue

Before than back-to-back production with the Western Union scene from Back to the Future II (1989) and Eiga Oshare Majo Bishoujo Senshi Hoshi no Yoshi & Star Twinkle Pretty Cure: Back to the Future Part II (2019) during after the reshot from back-to-back production.
   Saturday, November 12, 1955.
  After being chasing 1955 Biff to hit the Manure truck, he was ready to before burn the book of Grey's Sports Almanac.
  "Doc! Is everything all right, over?" 1985 Marty said.
  "It's miserable flying weather... much too turbient for a landing for this direction," 1985A Doc Brown said, "I'll have to approach from the south. Have you got the book?"
  Anya shouted, "In my hand, Doc! I got it in my hand!"
  "Burn it!" 1985A Doc Brown shouted.
  "Okie-dokie!"
  When Anya that looking the Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise had turned into an Biff Tannen's Auto Detailing and the newspaper of Hill Valley Telegraph was George McFly Murdered into George McFly Honored that he was 'my father' he Anya that he told 1985A Doc holding onto his hand on his newspaper: Emmett Brown Commited turned into Emmett Brown Commended.
   "Doc! Doc! The newspaper's changed! Doc, my father is alive!" Anya shouted. "Everything's you'd gonna be fine!"
   "Mission accomplished," 1985A Doc Brown said.
   "That's mean than Jennifer's alive! Are you been safely being too as it!"
   "That's right, Anya!" 1985A Doc said to Anya. "It's the ripple effect! The future is back! Let's go home!"
  "Right, Doc! We are something to get back in, and now who he—"
  Anya looked the tree during the lightning strikes. Anya didn't could did haven't something who needs wrong inside for him? But they he been trapped in!
   "D-d-doc! Are you okay!?" 1985 Marty shocked.
   "That was a close one, Anya!" 1985A Doc Brown asked. "I almost brought the farm!"

   "So be careful!" Anya shouted

   "So be careful!" Anya shouted. "You don't know want to struck by light—"
   When 1985A Emmett Lathrop Brown and the DeLorean it had been struck by lightning and he go back to September 01, 1885. But they he was gone. Anya and 1985 Martin Senior looked on the sky. Anya was too much have to its an bad day.
   "Doc?" Komasan confused. "Come in, Doc?"
   "Doc, did you read me? Did you read me, Doc? Come in," Anya demanded.
  Anya looked up into the sky, but the DeLorean had been trapped in September 01, 1885.
  "He's gone, zura?" Komasan said.
  "The Doc's gone," 1985 Marty confused.
  Arleson, Jellinstone, Mofurun, Hugtan, Pekorin and Pronces (on her Anya's bag) have it making to that really, really bad into that — he was really that 1985A Doc had it been trapped in September 01, 1885! Anya and Komasan had been fell down trapped on his heart. No one shouldn't had been caughtned up to that was — not even exactly one.
    It was true, finally even making upset, liking even making these really bad after all — That was not good. It was it really bad.

 It was it really bad