Authors Note

Welcome back to the Authors note!

In this movie, will be retelling and retooling story of The Adventures of Yoshi & Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure The Movie: Adventure Through Time Part III as an remake and retooled version of the 1990 film Back to the Future Part III.

Since Hoshi no Yoshi television series on 2000 and Pretty Cure series on 2004, a television collab series crossover, meanwhile, since had did had launched on Disney+ but when it launched on November 12, 2019.

In 2020, celebrating of Bishoujo Senshi Hoshi no Yoshi series has on its 20th Anniversary Edition and 2021, it celebrated Anya's 20th anniversary before on December 9 2021.

But it was not included 3D Computer Gaming Animation due to Live-action animation or 2D Animation Anime, it was restored and returned back and same to the Toei's Pretty Cure series in 3D Computing Gaming Animation with opening and ending themes, including new 3DCG Animation, Fresh Pretty Cure! (February 2009 until January 2010).

Sincerly that from the last year have it launched on Disney+ on November 12, 2019 in the Americas, along with Hulu, Apple TV+, Peacock (the National Broadcasting Company in the Americas was released on June 2020), Amazon Prime Video Original, HBO Max and Netflix.

The catchcopy of the film is "They've saved the best trip for last... But this time, they may have gone too far." it was the same name of the catchcopy of the 1990 film Back to the Future Part III.

It was originally film movie was released on October 31st 2020, due to COVID-19 pandemic (2019 Coronavirus Pandemic). The film was released on November 12, 2021 as part of the Disney+ 2nd Anniversary.