Chapter II.I

Anya and Seamus trying to greeting with, however, she was couldn't was so too long — so why the McFly families who can even joining the festivities at the Hill Valley Festival — Maggie something that he was an 1931 William Sean McFly. They seemly onto from each other sides with.
   Mike Salazar and Seth MacFarlane they have being so much too excited this way. Liam Neeson had it wearing to Clinch Leatherwood from A Million Ways to Die in the West that he was doesn't wanted to live!
   Amick Byram that he something wearing the costume it — Marcus Thornton (on the Hill Valley Festival). So, when Franco Nero and Jamie Foxx had it something who wearing that Django Freeman!
    1885 Doc and Marty they have began to dance. She was goodness that he could she wanted to long. So, he wanted to trying wanting better like this! She didn't who even best kind of it — they after finishes his music Doubleback (Extended Version) and Turkey In the Straw.
   "Why, Mrs. McFly! Nice to meet you," Seamus said. "I see you got yourself someone has an and respectable clothes, lad a fine hat."
  "Yeah, well a couple of people didn't like the way the other one looked on me," Anya asked to Seamus, smirking.
   "Sure'n that one suits you, Mr. McFly," Maggie smiled. "It's very becomin'."
    "Oh, thanks," Anya smiled.
   Marty and 1885 Doc had it been danced all of together again. That he'd even making so much from after with. Neeson, Rusty Locke and Roger Bart that he'd want to see this excited with Doc Browns and Christopher Lloyd (including Noko, Fuwa, Pronces, Kururun, and the four Healing Animals).
  Anya glanced back at the piece of pie in his hand, and saw something he could barely believed stamped in the pie tin that had come along it — the words FRISBIE PIE COMPANY.
   He showed the tin to both Seamus and Maggie. "Hey, Frisbie. Far out," He grinned. He'd never thought about it, but he guessed Frisbeees had to come from someplace.
   Seamus and Maggie, though, seemed to be a little confused by Anya's demonstration.
   "What was the meanin' of that?" Seamus asked.
  Maggie shrugged at her husband. "It was right in front of him."
    Old West, Anya told himself. You have to remember you're in the Old West. He consoled himself with a bite of pie.
  Meanwhile, the Tannen clan sees Marty and 1885 Doc had it been danced it all again. They seemly coming through had Buford who that called 'Witch'. That was even so much could bad after all. They have been after finished from the music, before we start the music of My Darling Clementine.

   They have been at all times we had it McFly Families who was very excited it to knows who wants best

   They have been at all times we had it McFly Families who was very excited it to knows who wants best. And he started to music hearing on Oh, My Darling Clementine.
   Marty and 1885 Doc, even had an danced together. As despite to Anya seeing over him.
  A few seconds later...
    Their Buford's three members of gang, seeing over between behind during the Hill Valley Festival, the Tannen clan between seeing Doc and Marty had between of dancing.
   "That's mine!"
   "Not anymore," Buford demanded.
   "Give me that."
   "There he is, Buford!" 1955 Biff shouted.
  Looked to them, Marty and 1885 Doc seeing even they have an musical country western.
   "Erm, where?" Buford confused.
   "There!" Buford's gang #3 said to Buford. "Dancin' with that piece of calico."
   "What are you gonna do, boss?" Griff asked.
   They have it worked and it works, they had it finally owns it back to do it. Seemly unfortunately, being someone that was an trouble. Looked on, Buford wouldn't even try to herself.
   "I figure if I bury this muzzle deep enough his back," Buford confused, "nobody will hear the shot."
   "So be careful, Buford," 1985A Biff asked to Buford. "You ain't got but this one bullets with that."
   "I only need one," Buford demanded.
  When the music hears on My Darling Clementine, they are so much being excited. 1885 Doc and Marty had it been so happy. It suddenly, the Tannen clan had it seemly had it called to 'Witch'. Why even so could that he was so not too much firmly.
   "I told you to watch your back, smithy," Buford continued, but he added to 1885 Doc.
   "You're early."
   "It's a derringer, small but effective. The last time, I used it. The fella two whole days to die. Bled to death inside. It was real, real painful; that means you'll dead by about suppertime Monday."
   When 1885 Doc has been caught and he was to captured by the Tannen clan. He didn't work again.
   "Look what we have here," 1885 Doc said firmly.
   But Anya had it caught Buford has it trying to getting why causing so wrong? Rabirin, Pegitan and Nyatoran had been set to off with the Tannen Clan.
  Marty turned to Buford, "Excuse me... I don't know who you think you are, but we're dancing."
  "Well, look what we have here," Buford said to Marty. "Ain't you gonna introduce me to the lady? I'd like a dance."