Chapter 36

"Jake?" I wonder aloud as my siblings bustle around Harrison's small apartment. Jake stands at the door. "I asked to marry you right here. But that's not why I'm here. Will texted me-"

"Why." I demand. "He said you could use the help. I'm your husband-"

"I thought we were agreeing on a divorce." I say as Jake fiddles with his own ring. "But I don't wanna..." He says, eyes watering. Paddy's head pops between my legs and I screech. "Is that your husband!" He asks.

I push his head back through and proceed to push him back with my leg. "No." I say. Jake frowns. "Who is that?" He asks. "My baby brother. Look, I have a lot to do today. I just enrolled my brothers into a new school that I need to drive them to but I'm still just a permit driver so Harrison has to come with-"

"Harrison..." He says, jealously. "You cheated on me." I say. He gives me the cutest pouty face. "I said that I was sorry-"

I turn around to my brothers who are smacking each other. "Get your fucking asses ready for school or I will throw your X-Box off the fucking balcony!" I yell. They scramble to Harrison's room where they have crashed for the past week.

"Why don't you make an appointment to talk to me. I'm busy." I slam the door and tackle Paddy's half naked body into jeans. "We are going to be late!" Will and Jacob leave for work as quick as they can.

Harrison sighs. "We unfortunately need to get going, so we need to hurry. We are gonna get fired if we keep being late." He says. Harry and Sam come out fully dressed and I pull a shirt over Paddy's head. "Alright you little shits." I mutter under my breath.

I push them into the car and practically speed through the thick traffic. "Fucking move!" I honk at some poor old man. I speed past him and finally make it to Paddy's school. "Alright, buddy." I pick him up and jog him in just as the bell rings. "Lets sign you in late." I sign him in.

"You seem to be handling kids well." Some stupid bitch says. I glare. "First day taking them to school, so it's a bit hard." I say, holding Paddy's hand. "Tommy, why are you so grumpy?" He asks. I sigh. "I'm not."

I shove him into the office and sign my name on a sheet. "Hey, I am late can you take him to his class? His name is Patrick Holland. Supposed to be with Ms Scarlett?" The random teacher nods. "Thanks."

"I love you, Paddy. Be good. Have a nice day, I love you-" He turns down the corner, waving.

I run out to my car and speed my way to the boys highschool, Harrison holding onto the handle above his door like his life depended on it. It does.

"Bye boys, check in late. Love you, have a nice day, tell me about it when you get hom-" they shut the car door and blow me kisses. I am sad to watch them leave.

"You are gonna be great. And what about the adoption papers?" Harrison reminds me.

Can't belive I am going to adopt my own brothers just to make sure they don't get put in better foster homes. Even though Sam and Harry are 17 and leaving soon, I don't want them to feel unloved. Paddy is 7, so adopting him is a must.

"I can't adopt unless I have a home with a bedroom for all of them. God fostering is hard. They said I have one week to get them settled or they'd be taken away." I say, resting my head on the steering wheel. "I need to get laid..." I groan. It's been a whole week. Those damn kids.

Harrison lays back. "My girlfriend won't go near the apartment since I have kids living in it." He laughs. I started working with him since I no longer was working as a model with Jake. We drive to the little office job were all I do is talk to random people about finances.

I miss modelling. I was told I had a lot of potential. Jay and Zendaya keep begging me to come back.

I work until late, Will said he could babysit them til I got home, before I drove Haz and I home. I get in the door and Harrison immediately kisses me when he sees nobody is there. The kids are asleep... thank god... "Sorry I am so horny I can't help it..." He says.

I nod quickly and let him make out with me, running his hands down my sides. He presses me to the wall and unbuttons my jeans, pulling my underwear down just so he can give me a quick hand job. "Harrison-"

"Are you guys serious?" Harry asks as he holds an empty cup, just wanting some water. I blush and hide myself. "Too late..." Harry groans. I pull my pants up, my hard on still there. "Uh how was your day at school?" Harrison actually whines.

"It was fine until I saw your dick."

"No cursing in my house. Now get to bed." I say. He rolls his eys, taking a sip of water and going back into the room.

Harrison picks me up and flops me down on the couch. "Sorry, I got super horny-"

"Okay, be super horny on me." I whine. He smiles. "Okay, baby." He kisses my neck. Then Paddy stands, looking at us. "Holy shit, you demon child, what are you doing?" I say, pushing Haz back. He whines again.

"I wanna sleep with you..." He says. I melt and Harrison sighs. "I'm gonna go die now." He says. "Let me and Harrison take a quick shower. We take a cold one together really quick to get rid of our boners and then join Paddy on the couch.

"Can you tell me a story?" He asks.

I guess having kids is harder than I thought.