Chapter 6

"Look how cute you are," Jake says, sliding the pictures across the dinner table. I frown. Pictures of myself don't look good to me. I don't look good, I don't look perfect. He seems to read my mind.

Jake lifts my chin with his hand. "You know, imperfection is what makes you stand out to me. I don't like things that are simple. I like imperfection, I think it's beautiful." He says.

I can tell my eyes are bugging out of my head right now. "I think that you are beautiful." He says. He smiles but we get interrupted by a waitress. "Would you two like something to drink?" The woman asks. And we nodded, getting our orders. Jake paid at the end and he took me out for a stroll.

"You look cold." He says. It may be summer, but it was cold on this night just a bit. He shrugs off the leather jacket he's wearing and puts it over my shoulders. "Can I take a picture of you like this?" He asks, suddenly. I blush and he pulls out his phone and snaps a selfie really quick.

"You just look picture-perfect, no matter what." He says, brushing my hair back with his fingers. I lean into his touch. He just runs his fingers through my hair, pulling my head to his chest as we walked down these New York streets.

And then we came smashing through Jake's apartment, a tangle of limbs as we desperately clung to one another. He kissed me like no one ever has before. He pressed me to the wall, running his hands down every inch of my skin that he could.

"God, you would love being me right now, kissing this cute little face." He mutters into my ear, nibbling on my earlobe. I keened in his touch, his lips barely grazing my skin. I hold onto him as tight as I can.

My breathing hitches as his hands roam up my shirt, thumbs rubbing over my nipples. "I've never done this before..." I say, breathlessly. He kisses me softly. "We don't have to. I can make you feel good without actually doing anything." He tells me. I nod, fully aware of my lower half begging for something- anything.

____________

I woke up with something tickling my face and my eyes cracked open just a tad. I was in Jake's house, well, his apartment, and he was sleeping on me, legs wrapped around mine, his heavy arm draped under my chin.

I wiggle from his grasp, the events of last night filling my head. Maybe I was still a virgin, but that was the most intense thing I had ever felt. I lay on my side and stare at his sleeping face. I was in love love. Like I would marry him right now.

"I can't pretend to be asleep when you make cute faces like that..." Jake says, a smile cracking his face. I blush. He snuggles me closer and kisses my forehead, running his hand down my arm, igniting my skin with goosebumps.

He kisses my nose, my lips, and then the underside of my jaw. I moan a little bit. He chuckles. "You hungry?" He asks, his voice gravelly from sleep. I nod against him as he softly nips my skin, peppering my shoulder and collarbone in soft kisses.

"Mmm... you look so pretty right now..." He says, pulling back to look at my red face. "Especially like that." He says, panting just a bit before ducking down to kiss my lips one last time before hopping from the bed. Oh my God, he's naked was my first thought. Then it was oh my god he's so sexy and I couldn't feel any luckier. Even if a million dollars dropped in my lap.

I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love.......