Chapter 10

Skip this chapter... if you want but if not... you have been warned. I am a guilty sinner Marveltookmysanity I really am. I love how we literally were thirsting over this. Plus this is 1366 words lmao...

____________

Jake kissed my chest, my stomach and then lingered by my pant line. My heart was beating a mile a minute. Jake had done hand stuff with me before, but I didn't feel as nervous because I knew that what we were doing would not lead to actual sex. But now, I'm sure that I am ready.

I had always been too afraid to do it, even though I always wanted to. My friends bragged about it like it was nothing, but I felt horribly guilty when I got... you know... horny. I just felt like I was being wrong. But Jake made me want to do it, more than ever.

Highschool had been ultra tough on me, watching the boys in the locker room as discreetly as I could because I was curious- I still am. I still feel like a teenage boy. Jake makes me feel like I can just be vulnerable. Like that teenager I was.

He cups my erection and I hook my arms around his neck, pulling him a bit closer. He chuckles. "You're really sensitive, aren't you..." He says, his voice gravelly and deep, his lustful eyes looking at me, not hungrily, but lovingly.

He slipped his hand down into my underwear and a shaky gasp bust past my lips. "You can be loud, baby." He says. I put my arm across my face, hiding the blush and the way my face flushes looks blotchy.

I wish I looked good while getting fucked- I mean, I probably do, but I always think I look gross no matter what. I could be the sexiest thing in the planet, but I would think I'm ugly.

Jake grabs my arm away and plants a kiss on my open lips. "You look perfect for me, baby, don't hide that pretty face..." He says.

Easy for him to say. He's a god.

His stubble scratches my skin as he kisses above my belly button, only glancing up to see if I'm enjoying myself as his hand strokes my... you know... down there...

Jake doesn't seem shy at all, just wanting to get to the fucking part, but he was kind to me anyway. I liked that about him. He cared about me. Even though he had a bulge in his pants, he wanted to make this special for me.

He dropped his head down lower, pulling my underwear off, looking at me with admiration. I wanted to cover up nervously, but I didn't. I sucked it up and let him look at me. He drops his head back down and I raise a brow.

"Wha- what are you doing- ahhhhhh ohmigod...."

I never felt something like this. He swirled his tongue around the tip of my dick, bobbing his head down as if it was nothing. I mean I am pretty little in that department I guess, but oh well.

He held my hips down from bucking up into his mouth and I could only manage to let out some choked moans, refusing to sound like a cheep whore in a porno, because I knew that's what I would sound like.

Jake kept going, until suddenly this weird feeling in my stomach made me feel really funny- it felt good, but at the same time, I wanted it to go? I felt that way after our date when he touched me. But that time, we never took off our clothes or anything. But I never felt this feeling when I masturbated.

He put a hand on my lower abdomen. "You feel that?" He asks. I nod quickly, wanting his mouth back on me. "You need to come, but not yet, I want you to come when I'm inside you..." He tells me. Sounded hotter than I dreamed it would.

He got up, going off to get lube I presume and I really needed to be touched. I know Jake would want to do this part, but I really wanted it. I pushed a finger inside of myself and threw my head back, imagining Jake.

I pushed it back out and in, the tiniest bit of pain in my lower parts when I felt an intense gaze on me. I opened my eyes, and felt embarrassment take over me. I looked so desperate I bet. Jake was smirking. "Missed me already, huh?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled my hand away from me.

"You're very eager." He says, sucking hickeys into my neck. I moan and try to put my fingers back where I had them. "Here, why don't you do that with some of this." He shakes the bottle of lube in front of my face.

He grabs my hand and pours some on. "I want to watch you do it." He says, my heart pounded super hard against my chest. I nod and slip my fingers back inside and he spreads my legs, looking at me- his loving expression finally replaced by hunger. He wanted me badly, I could tell.

After a while, I pulled my fingers out and Jake finally started to undress. I have never seen him naked, and I can't wait to taste his skin on my tongue. His shirt goes off, antagoizingly slow, and he only gazed at me like a lion to an antelope.

He pulled off his underwear and pants, his erection springing free. I moaned just looking at it. How is that going to fit???

He opened the silver condom package with his teeth, his eyes never leaving mine as the afternoon light shone on his perfect skin. I grabbed the lube and poured it into my hand once he rolled on the condom. "Can I...?" I ask. He nods and I wrap my hand around his length.

He lets out a groan, biting his bottom lip. I slicked up his length before pulling my hand away. He got positioned, his erection poking at my entrance. I grasped the leather coach, breathing heavily. "This might hurt a little..." He admits, kissing my lips softly.

He starts to push in and I feel like I'm splitting in half. I had never felt this good yet so pained at the same time. I loved it.

And I just lost my virginity.

I am now an adulterate whore. Premarital sex too. My parents already hated me enough as it is. I didn't get the job they wanted me to get and I was gay... how much more things could I possibly disappoint them with?

Jake pushes his hips flush against me, breathing hard as I panted under him.

"Good boy."

I liked that more than I wanted to admit.

I want to be a good boy for him... I do, I really do.

He pulls out and then back in, thrusting in skillfully. I yelped with pleasure, the stretch of him inside of me filling me up sending me into a sex induced haze. I didn't hold back my cheep whore moans anymore, I moaned like a pornstar and I didn't bother hiding it, it made Jake crazy.

He lays his head on the arm of the couch, sitting on his knees, holding my lower body up to him, thrusting in deep. "Please... more!" I begged. And he went faster, hitting a spot inside me that made me crazy. I wanted him there.

"Right there! Ohmigod Jake! Ah-" I couldn't make any sounds anymore, just hang my mouth open and clutch the couch as he gets tired. He groans, saying my name, telling me how good I am. I came over myself, Jake shuddering and stopping to release his load into the condom.

He and I rut against each other, grinding our hips as we came down from our high. He smiled, kissing me. I was tired for a second before feeling myself get hard again. I glance at myself. Jake raises his brows. "Someone has a lot of stamina." He says.

I blush. "Lets see if I can make you tired, baby boy."