Little Introduction

Hiya lovelies after reading a huge variety of books by talented people on wattpad and on other platforms I have decided to write this book during lockdown as an escape from reality for a little bit and focussing on having an experience with our royal characters.

Before you start reading I just want to say thank you for choosing to read this book. It means a lot that you decided to click this book to read, even though it's really boring at the start I promise it get's better later on so please bear with me because I am not a professional writer. Writing is just a hobby of mines!

This book is inspired by many tv shows, movies and of course my imagination. They are all twisted together to produce a unique story. As the story goes on you might recognise some ideas/parts that I've used and slightly altered for this book. So don't hesitate to comment any suggestions on what you think my inspiration of the movies and tv shows may be.

I will be using a lot of images to portray the scenes, places, characters and character aesthetics for some characters in the book because I want it to feel like a movie/tv show that's providing you with extra imagination support however I completely agree if you don't want to imagine it that way and want to imagine it your own way.

Here's to hoping that you'll all enjoy this book!