The old lady agreed and followed him to the living room.
Jungkook informed her everything that happened last night.....and also what the doctor has said. The maid registered every single bit of information in her mind and then assured Jungkook that she will take complete care of y/n.....

"I have to meet with someone so I'm going out and will return late ..... Take care of y/n , don't let her work or even walk around often..... Just let her stay in my room." - he ordered. Both Jungkook and Mrs Choi wondered in their minds why this sudden change of behaviour.

"You may leave now.."- Jungkook said.
The maid left immediately.

'why am I worried for her?? What is this strange feeling........... It's warm and calming~~ but I never had them for Violet...."- Jungkook questioned himself in his mind.

He stayed in the living room for few more  minutes while interrogating his own feelings and behaviours..... Soon after , he left for his special appointment .

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Half-an-hour later,  y/n woke up with sunrays hitting against her face.
After adjusting her eyes in the brightly lit up room, she scanned beside her on the bed. Without getting a sight of Jungkook , she sat up on the bed thinking,
' where is Jungkook???'

Just then the head maid entered with a glass of lukewarm water.
"Good morning y/n......"- she greeted.

"Good morning Ajhumma.. have you seen Jungkook??" - y/n asked .

Ajhumma chuckled.
" Young master has gone outside to meet someone. But before going ,he has narrated me last night's incident and has strictly ordered me to take care of you and not to let you leave his room~~
So drink this water and then go take a bath. I will bring your breakfast here." - Ajhumma commanded.
She placed the glass on the bed side table and then left the room.

Y/N'S POV:

I looked down at myself only to discover myself wrapped in Jungkook's extra large brown hoodie.

I snuggled in his shirt, which even after being washed smells like him....

This morning our relationship seemed so perfect...... Like we are real couple in love. Being carried by him to his bed, changing my clothes, taking care of me, cuddling together. It seemed so true.

Can our relationship stay this way?? Will he ever forget his hate and love me like this???
....
I sighed and went towards my room to have a bath. It's not possible for me to wash up in his washroom without my clothes and toiletries.

After my bath, I choose a loose, comfy cloth.