"Night Y/N, I'll just be in the next room if you need anything." 

"Okay."

As my aunt closed the door and I was alone again, the sadness stike me once again like a massive wave. It was so hard to breathe. I can't explain, but all I feel is deep sadness.

"I miss you, Mom, dad," I mumbled as I looked at the picture on my lock screen and cried in silence.

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up because my phone constantly ringing. I couldn't really think why it was ringing like crazy as I remember turning off my notification. When I looked at it, I saw missed calls from my best friend.

I groaned as I tried to reach her again by calling her back but before it even reach her, I heard a knock on the door and it was Aunt Kris.

"Y/N, sweetie. Are you awake? Ashley's here."

I put my phone away and went off my bed as I heard what Aunt Kris said. I opened the door, mindless of what I looked like. As I did, I saw Aunt Kris first, and behind her is my best friend, Ashley.

"Ash."

Ashley is my best friend. She's been with me since high school and now that we are graduating, we are still intact and strong.

"Y/N, I heard what happened. I am very sorry I wasn't there when you need me."

Ash came to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, finding comfort as I know someone close to me is here with me.

"How are you? Have you been eating? I brought some breakfast from our favorite fast food."

"Thank you very much, Ash. But I am okay." I said, pulling away from the hug.

"I'll prepare the food you brought, sweetheart. Just go downstairs, okay?"

Aunt Kris left and I let Ashley into the room. 

"Your Aunt Kris said that you've been eating less lately. It's just three days since you woke up, you need to recover." 

"I told you, I am fine. There's no need to worry. When did you come back from the Philippines, anyway?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"Just this morning. Supposedly yesterday, but things come up. Mom called and I have to handle some serious business in S.K" 

Ashley sighed once again as she reached for my hand and held it tightly.

"Y/N, you are my best friend. I know that you just don't want anyone to see that you're struggling. It's normal, you don't need to hide it from me. We here are concerned for you, I hope you know that we just want you to be okay."

I just smiled at her and nodded before she pulled me close for a hug again. Later that moment, we decided o go downstairs and I saw Aunt Kris talking to someone on her phone. She signals us to eat as the food is already on the table.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." I heard Aunt Kris say as she walked out of the kitchen.

"So, I was thinking... Are you free today? We can go out for some walks and shopping."

"Aren't you too tired for that? You should be resting now."

"Well... I got an invite from a friend. She'll be here and I want you to come with me."

"It's not me who was invited. Besides, I don't wanna go out yet."

"Come on, Y/N. You need to. I know you want it too."

I sighed as I can't resists my best friend.

"What is it anyway?"

"A fan meet."

I sighed as I leaned back when I heard what Ashley said.

"I told you I have no interest in Kpop."

"I know, but... It's just one time, please? It won't take long. After that, we can go shopping." Ashley said as she pouted.

"Fine, I'll have to ask Aunt Kris first-"

"Go on, Y/N. I have an important meeting to go to anyway. Just come back before evening, alright?" Aunt Kris said Who came back.

I heard Ashley squeal which made me look at her.

"Seems like it's already settled. Let's buy some gifts first then go to the event."

"Yeah, whatever."