screams from the darkness

Shivers coat my body and I can feel how sweatdrops run down my cheeks

I recognize how my hands start to shake.

As I try to approach the lights flickering out of the water, I do my best not to slip on the wet branches and gras on the ground.

I can't really make out what's happening infront of me, I mean it's dark and I don't have a flashlight, so you get what I am trying to say.

The moment I am close enough to the carwreck
to make out if someone's in there, I slip and crash down this small hill of gras. My fall ends in the water though. As soon as my body touches the water I freeze and I feel like a wall of air pulsing against my body. I hear people scream from inside the car.

I can hear a female voice and two males.
The female is just screaming, she's not saying any words but her scream is chilling, you know those screams that just go through you? Those that make your heart stop for a second?

The males are screaming words at eachother but I can't make them out.
I'm laying there in the cold water and I feel how its darkness is about to overcome my whole being. I try to concentrate to make out what these boys are saying and I want to move to help them but I can't move my body, I'm like paralized. I'm in panic and I'm having a hard time to breathe.

As I try to quiet my breathing and calm down I hear a loud "Braaaandooon" and with my name this wall of air smashes me again, like a wave of emotions that suddenly hits you hard.

As soon as it has stopped smashing me down, the voices stop and I am free to move again.
I get up as fast as I can and I turn around to the underwater-car.

Whaaaat?

Where is it? It's gone?

No, How? Am I halluzinating? I saw it with my own eyes.

Who called my name?

I'm in shock and I run back to my car, get in and don't look back.
I drive as fast as I can to arrive at this damn party so I can get a drink and stop thinking about all these things. I catch myself crying and I'm ashamed.

What is happening to me?