beachhouse arrival

"Guys are you ready ? It starts getting late and I really want to arrive before the party starts !" Carter is annoyed because Theo had to take a sh** really bad and it takes him so long to finish

Carter is annoyed because Theo had to take a sh** really bad and it takes him so long to finish.

He always needs to go to the toilet when he gets excited. He reminds me of a dog sometimes.

At one of the beachhouses in this area is a party, Carter knows the girl who lives there and throws the party so he wanted to check it out  and maybe check out her room too, if you know what I mean ..?

"Let this poor boy get rid of his extra-pounds, how would you feel if someone stresses you to get your sh** together and press harder ?"
Finn bursts out in a loud laugh.

I gotta admit I nearly smiled too but I don't give him the satisfaction that he really could be funny because if you do, he will never stop and believe me I can't stand a 3 hour drive with Finns bad jokes and stupid theories.

I give you an example : There was this one time he was obsessed to prove to us he could hold his eyes open while sneezing,
as you can imagine how it looked when he sneezed, he wouldn't stop 'till the point where he took a pepperbottle with him to help him sneeze.

The only problem with this was, when we were in the car, he was playing around with the bottle and the airblower of the car was turned on, on full power !
What happened ? Of course the bottle broke and the whole pepper got spread out in the car. Every single one of us was sneezing after this incident for hours, it got to the point where I wanted to go to the hospital but then I remembered that I couldn't tell the nurses what happened, it was too embarrassing. All of us had red, watery eyes and we got pulled over by the police because Carter was driving a little to fast. The officer saw our red eyes and thought we had smoked some Weed and we all had to go to the police office and wait for our parents to come pick us up.

"Oooh there he is ! " Carter screams, throwing his arms up.
"What took you so long man ?"

"Hey art takes its time , don't you respect that?"
Theo responds and can't help but blush although he tried to hide his shame.

"Lets get in the car babe we need to go NOW!" Carter says as he recognizes Theos blushing cheeks and starts the car.

"Brandon ? Are you okay? "
Carter looks at me and than looks back in his mirror.
" You seem like something is up ?"
Why does he think that ?

"What? Why do you ask ? Im fine bro"
I assure, frowning at him.

"I ask because you're so quiet."
he responds and looks at me again with his questionning eyes .

" Oh okay , no, thanks for caring but Im fine , enough about me , lets go!"
I say , dragging the word -go.

Actually I am always the quiet one , yeah, I can be an asshole but I am also a thinker. I like deep shit thinking about life , dreams , girls, bros and girls .

I observe the people before I participate in a conversation.

I think being quiet looks good on me. Not that I need that but it can't hurt, you know?
Everytime I see a girl I find attractive, I change in my thinkerpose, you know the one where you lift your hand up to your chin and put the elbow on your knee. It has never failed on me.
After one hour we alread have to make a quick stop because of Theo .

Why ?

Because now, he has to pee . Great! Idiot.

Just sayin'.
------------------------------------------------------
- pafffffffff -
Shock ! My heart beats so fast it feels like it would implode any moment ! I open my eyes and realize I just got slapped in the face.

All I see is Finns dumb face , it is so close to mine that I can feel his breath, he is looking at me with his deep blue eyes and laughing like a lil kid. Finn has this attitude, the attitude all the girls like.
He is funny, doesn't take the world too serious and is always up for a good laugh. Not to mention that he is enchanting the ladys with his ocean blue eyes and nearly white blonde hair. Oh and his abs count too I guess. His family is also rich , they run a big company where they sell clothes for cheap but good quality. That's why he is always dressed up on fleek .

"Lets go you sleepy-pig" he adds while turning his head away to grab his bag.

"Are you fuc....."
I try to scream but Carter interrupts me .

"Stop crying like a baby and come help us to get all that stuff in the house Brandina!"

What?? These bros ain't loyal !! They are kidding right? He slapped me in the face !

"YOU are dead ! I promise Finn , never and I mean NEVER again will you touch my face ! Do You understand ? Do you?"
I complain as my face starts to feel really hot at the spot where he hit me.

"Are you grumpy ? Eat a snickers Babe ! " Theo jokes and smiles at me. Somehow he is right so I get up and help to get the stuff in the house .

After everything is arranged in the house , I take my Ipod and go for a run. I love sports , did I mention that I am a football pro ? I am, sure I did ! So I turn on my fav beat and run. I ran about 1 hour as I get near our house again . While I run the last few meters I realize that there are people in the neighborhouse too.
I can hear laughter and some girly music . Looks like its a group of girls . Great .

The beach house we are staying in is bombastic , it is directly at the beach and has a giant pool with colorchanging lights in it and a heater. The inside of the house is even more gigantic.
Carters mom is rich , she took a lot of money from all her husbands she got divorced from.

I think she had about 5 divorces and she is pretty good at manipulating those poor men who fell for her.
Everyone of us has a room for themselfs, with shower , toilet ect , a TV everything you need to live like a king for 2 weeks .

"Brandon!" an angry voice calls.

"Brandon what the hell ? are you creeping on our neighbors? and why aren't you ready for the party ? You said a small run !"
Carter hysterically hisses at me with a look on his face that freezes my blood everytime he uses it.
Sometimes his right eye starts to shake a bit and this looks hilarious but not today, so I'm in real fear .

"Sorry Cart, I get ready . "
I apologize , trying to escape his angry face.

He clears his throat .

"FAST!" I respond to his gesture.

I take a shower , put on my black t- shirt and my shorts, also black , I know like men in black but the only diffrence ? I'm way hotter!
Just kidding .
After I dressed up I put on my parfum and we are ready to go .

So let the party begin!

------------------------------------------------------- Thank you for reading the 3. chapter
so whats gonna happen on that party ? And what about his dreams ?
I am so grateful for everyone who reads this thank you! I hope you liked it and feel free to comment and tell me what you think :-)
4. chapter coming soon :*