"Your mother has been buried and you're father is alive . Your father was actually a criminal we have been chasing for a long time and the guy you killed was a man disguised as your father, in fact you haven't seen your real father since you were born. He is currently trying to find ways to kill you, so to assure your safety we need you to join our company. It will be beneficial for both of us,"

"Why me?" I was confused beyond hell, why would they want some one as useless as me in their company.

"Look at yourself, jungkook. You are a literal killer machine, extremely smart and you have nothing to lose right."

"How do you know that I am extremely smart," I questioned the man.

" we know you skipped three grades,"

Maybe I will join this company," last question, what would I get in return?"

"First, you will have your own team and a salary of a million dollars per month, second your mother was killed by your father's clients on his order. Joining this job will not only get your revenge but also get you a stable job so you wont have to live on the streets. With out us you would be dead or begging on the road,"

I smirked and asked"when does training start," and he smiled

"Whenever you are ready."

I am coming to kill your bitchy ass father.

Two years later

Bts are the same and people still drool over their good looks but Jungkook isn't. He does online school and gets trained by the company. His personality has completely changed, from a bubbly, cute person he has changed to a cold, handsome guy with trust issues and a bit of a psychopath (the psychopath part is an after effect of the acne removal surgery). He loves anything that is black and will warm up to you if you give him food. He works under K security services and his the best fighter in the company, his team consist of two people excluding him, yerin the shooter and Taeyang the intel. They have completed over 100 missions and their next mission is to find the world's most dangerous mafia and to find him, Jungkook and his team have to enrol into big hit college because the mafia's son is there.

Current profiles

Name:KIM SEOKJINAge:19Grade:1ST YEAR OF COLLEGE Likes:ANYTHING PINK AND BTSDislikes:SCARY STUFFParents:KIM MARIA AND KIM JONGHOStatus in school:RICH, HANDSOME AND PLAYBOYHeight: 185

Name:KIM SEOKJIN
Age:19
Grade:1ST YEAR OF COLLEGE
Likes:ANYTHING PINK AND BTS
Dislikes:SCARY STUFF
Parents:KIM MARIA AND KIM JONGHO
Status in school:RICH, HANDSOME AND PLAYBOY
Height: 185

Name:KIM SEOKJINAge:19Grade:1ST YEAR OF COLLEGE Likes:ANYTHING PINK AND BTSDislikes:SCARY STUFFParents:KIM MARIA AND KIM JONGHOStatus in school:RICH, HANDSOME AND PLAYBOYHeight: 185