CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CONTAINS SMUT

September 26, 2020

The weekend came to an end and now that it was Monday, Cami and I were now back at PCA. It felt good to get away even though it was just for two days. Now I was finally able to reveal my surprise for her in honor of us turning eighteen. I lured her outside after we unpacked in the dorm and made sure she kept her eyes shut while she held my hand tightly.

"Okay, open your eyes." I told her.

Her face was making me all happy inside when she noticed the familiar yellow Mustang G.T sitting out in the PCA parking lot right before her eyes.

"No way! You're giving me your...car? Are you for real right now?

"Relax, it's paid for and I already have that black Chevy Camaro coming in. I just recently ordered it on Carvana. They're gonna deliver it here. I know that this car meant a lot to you and you were so disappointed that it stopped you from getting a car because your heart was set on this one. So I'm giving this to you because you wanted it more than I ever did. The Dean said it's okay and he said you just have to give him proof that this car is in your name. It was in my name but I put it in your name cuz my car will be here soon."

Cami screamed with excitement and gave me the largest, tightest hug I think I received from her in a couple years. Last time she hugged me this hard was when I helped her get a boyfriend and that was a couple years ago. She pulled away and asked if she could take it for a spin.

"Hell yeah, it's yours not mine."

"Can you take a picture of me with my new car?" Cami said with a bubbly expression.

"Absolutely!"

I unlocked my phone and opened the camera. I snapped two good photos of her next to the car and then tapped on them to see them up close.

"Oh my God it came out great." Cami shouted in my ear.

She wrapped her arms around me then said thank you once more.

"Wait I took another one." I told her.

I slid to go to the next picture but accidentally slid to the opposite direction, which meant viewing a previous picture and what appeared on the screen was something I definitely didn't expect. My mouth dropped at the photo.

Inhabiting my screen was a picture of me, Chase, Cami, Quinn, Zoey, Michael, Logan, and Lola. It was a selfie from all of us at the party that Chase and them threw for Cami and I, and I must've been drunk when I took the photo because the worst part was, I flashed my right nipple in the picture, making it look really awkward as we were all grimacing. What made it pretty bad already was that Cami was giving this weird expression with her eyebrow raised as she stared down at my boob in the photo. But the worst part and also kind of funny considering how his facial expression looked, Logan was gazing directly down at my boob with his eyes as wide as saucers and mouth open like a baby crying out for food. Only his expression could clearly point out that he wanted something else. The way his smile was clearly plastered for me to see-and anyone else who viewed this picture. Everyone else was just laughing or smiling or perhaps both...?Chase was laughing along with me, and Michael was holding up a drink in his hand. Logan was flipping off the camera, and Quinn and Lola were just smiling. I wondered how many other people saw my non-accidental nip slip or let alone remembered seeing it. But thinking deeper on the subject made me realize I'd actually rather not find out.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. My mouth still open from shock.

"What?" Cami asked coming back over to me.